Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

**DANGEROUS TEAMS- AUTOMATICS**

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:08 pm

There are two teams in my opinion who are not being talked about enough at the moment...I feel these two teams will cause a stir in months to come and will be automactic contenders

1.Watford
2.Nottingham Forest

Whats your view?

Re: **DANGEROUS TEAMS- AUTOMATICS**

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:09 pm

ccfcdor wrote:There are two teams in my opinion who are not being talked about enough at the moment...I feel these two teams will cause a stir in months to come and will be automactic contenders

1.Watford
2.Nottingham Forest

Whats your view?

i looked at forest bench today impressive. watford there team full of hungry youngsters so they both are in with a chance.

i agree with you

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Forest are a team I've been eyeing with suspicion since before we lost to them, so yeah, definitely need to worry about them. I still think Leicester have the potential to splurge in January and come good. The league is so tight right now, unfortunately we have been sucked into it and it would not surprise me to even see a team from the lower half of the table ednd up there.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:13 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Forest are a team I've been eyeing with suspicion since before we lost to them, so yeah, definitely need to worry about them. I still think Leicester have the potential to splurge in January and come good. The league is so tight right now, unfortunately we have been sucked into it and it would not surprise me to even see a team from the lower half of the table ednd up there.

mad to think bristol are like 8 point off 7th they are something like 15th i think :shock:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:15 pm

Yeah mate, all it takes is for someone like them to go on a winning run and even they could be up there. Makes me even more angry over us losing our cushion :(

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:19 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:Yeah mate, all it takes is for someone like them to go on a winning run and even they could be up there. Makes me even more angry over us losing our cushion :(

norwich are looking strong mind we got play them after leeds :cry:

away :cry: