Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

anyone seen warnock what he said about

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:22 pm

clint hill ?

"Clint [Hill] still doesn't know what he was doing for the first goal and Kaspars Gorkss was five yards away from the player who scored the second.

"If my son had done the same thing I'd have given him a rollicking."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 335115.stm

hahahaha he mad i love it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: anyone seen warnock what he said about

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:07 am

If he was our manager, we would be in QPR's position right now. Can you imagine Jones calling Naylor "soft as shit" for missing the tackle leading to Taarabt's goal? Why can't Jones do a talk like this after a defeat? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBd8YfLJ ... re=related

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:20 am

Yet when Jones publicly criticises Adam Mathews or one of the other players publicly everyone is up in arms..Double standard I think.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:43 am

Ninianparkspecial wrote:Yet when Jones publicly criticises Adam Mathews or one of the other players publicly everyone is up in arms..Double standard I think.

The difference is with Warnock, the way he goes about doing things commands respect. Clint Hill and Kasper Gorkss are also too experienced pros who know they messed up and should rightfully take the blame. I'm sure both players theirselves would accept the criticism.

The way Jones goes about things is completely different and everyone knows it. He criticises Matthews and chooses to criticise all the other youngsters when the experienced "pros" he signed play just as poorly. Jones has never publically criticised Naylor, funny that isn't it? If Matthews played like Naylor did against Watford, would he have started the following game? Or would he have been publically criticised and mentally battered?

Matthews or any other youngster will never show their true potential under Jones because of the way he treats them. This is exactly why Ramsey didn't want to come back to us on loan in my opinion. Jones will never give everyone an equal chance, you're either in favour or you're not. When Jones signs a player, no matter how poor the player is he will always be played and will never be criticised because Jones doesn't want to make himself look silly. But he then continues to make himself look as silly as possible by continuing to play the Naylors that are letting us down!