Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LEEDS IN HOME END TOMORROW

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:52 am

I think there are going to be a good number of Leeds fans in the home end tomorrow. Being as they have got a big following from the Valleys, esp Merthyr!!

Can see a few people getting thrown out if the score :ayatollah:

Re: LEEDS IN HOME END TOMORROW

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:55 am

i know of 3 leeds fans in our end. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:00 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:I think there are going to be a good number of Leeds fans in the home end tomorrow. Being as they have got a big following from the Valleys, esp Merthyr!!

Can see a few people getting thrown out if the score :ayatollah:

Well, in geographic terms, when you look at Merthyr in comparison to Cardiff, it IS a northern town!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:09 am

i just might lift my self imposed ban mmm???????

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:29 am

milly44 wrote:i know of 3 leeds fans in our end. :ayatollah:

Any in the Canton? I've managed to aquire a ticket for tomorrow ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:30 am

Dafydd wrote:
milly44 wrote:i know of 3 leeds fans in our end. :ayatollah:

Any in the Canton? I've managed to aquire a ticket for tomorrow ;) :ayatollah:

yeh all of them, i might have one coming with me :o

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:31 am

Now now Milly, I stand a few rows roughly in front of you, make sure none of them cheer when they beat us :lol:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:35 am

Dafydd wrote:Now now Milly, I stand a few rows roughly in front of you, make sure none of them cheer when they beat us :lol:

i will be steaming anyway. i wouldnt be zable to do much :lol:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:51 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Can see a few people getting thrown out if the score :ayatollah:

Deffinatley :lol:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:05 am

Well,if Leeds score & someone celebrates by me they will be getting a good old punch in the face .Even if they are with Cardiff or not. So if your bringing leeds in the home end keep em quiet.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:06 am

Xcasual wrote:Well,if Leeds score & someone celebrates by me they will be getting a good old punch in the face .Even if they are with Cardiff or not. So if your bringing leeds in the home end keep em quiet.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:08 am

i've got 2 tickets in with city fans don't ask me which part i honestly don't know but i've been warned about if and when leeds score and the pitfalls that may come with it. so MR LEEDS and son will be staying quiet LOL and i know of at least 8 leeds fans deffo going tonight from merthyr and there's 4 from leeds going to be there as well. all in all lads it should'nt come down to violence should it! are we not all footy fans at the end of the day? i'm going to enjoy the cardiff experience win or lose see you all there where ever i am lol..

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:33 am

andy 189 wrote:i've got 2 tickets in with city fans don't ask me which part i honestly don't know but i've been warned about if and when leeds score and the pitfalls that may come with it. so MR LEEDS and son will be staying quiet LOL and i know of at least 8 leeds fans deffo going tonight from merthyr and there's 4 from leeds going to be there as well. all in all lads it should'nt come down to violence should it! are we not all footy fans at the end of the day? i'm going to enjoy the cardiff experience win or lose see you all there where ever i am lol..

i KNOW WHERE YOUR SITTING
:lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:35 am

Football's all banter. Just a shame there are Leeds fans in the Cardiff catchment area. We should have brain washed them by now! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 am

Zabier wrote:Football's all banter. Just a shame there are Leeds fans in the Cardiff catchment area. We should have brain washed them by now! :ayatollah:

'lol,,

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 am

there better not be none of them sitting next to me, a 3 year ban i wont really care