Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" TONIGHT IN MY OPINION IS D DAY "

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:52 am

" TONIGHT IN MY OPINION IS D DAY "

For Dave Jones.

I want to Win This game More than most, If WE Win, I Can See Him here till the end of the Season as We will prob go on another small run of Wins and as usual go round in circles. If We loose, I Would Not be Shocked if they Sack him.
If We Draw, more time for him.

Re: " TONIGHT IN MY OPINION IS D DAY "

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:" TONIGHT IN MY OPINION IS D DAY "

For Dave Jones.

I want to Win This game More than most, If WE Win, I Can See Him here till the end of the Season as We will prob go on another small run of Wins and as usual go round in circles. If We loose, I Would Not be Shocked if they Sack him.
If We Draw more time for him.

I can only agree with all you say there Annis.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:15 am

Forever Blue wrote:" TONIGHT IN MY OPINION IS D DAY "

For Dave Jones.

If We Draw, more time for him.

spot on annis

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:21 am

Biggest game since teh QPR game

I cant wait for tonight

This season is another roller coaster and i feel annoyed at the arses who just whinge and moan---

Leeds Stoke Norwich Swansea

Even if we are in the play offs again

for FFuks sake ---Enjoy the ride

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:25 am

After back to back poor performances i am looking for a response tonight, yes Dave Jones has been villified but the players should take some of the blame as well. I hope we dont go a goal down tonight as the fans will vent their anger at Jones rather than get behind the players. Whatever your thoughts are about the manager the team will always come first, so i'm hoping for a win tonight. CMON THE BLUEBIRDS.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:29 am

Well I FOR YEARS HAVE BEEN A DJ FAN BUT, IN THE LAST FEW GAMES THINGS HAVE GOT FROM BAD TO REALLY FKING BAD THAT I MY SELF WANTED HIM OUT. NOW IF HE GETS OUR SIDE BACK TO WINNING WAYS WITH SOME NEW PLAYERS OK , LET HIM STAY AND CARRY ON WITH THE JOB OF GETTING US UP. AS JAY SAY IN HIS TWEET ITS THE PLAYERS NOT DJ, HEATON AS ALSO SAID THE SAME. BUT WE STILL GOT DEAD WOOD NAYLOR IN PLACES WHERE WE SHOULD HAVE SORTED OUT ALONG TIME AGO. IF WE WIN TONIGH LETS SEE HOW THINGS GO FROM THERE. WE STILL HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO YET. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 am

Dave jones needs to take a stand tonight. he needs to realise for once that this is a massive game and is worth more than just 3 points. if DJ can't get us 3 points tonight i just cant see where our form is going to pick up. we have to beat the teams at the top and tonight is a must win. i to have been a dave jones fan but I have slated him from time to time throughout his time here but i think he must be shown the door if we lose tonight. but lets play our part and get the stadium rocking because if we play our part then there is no excuse if we lose. we cant do anything more its down the to players and the manager. CMON CITY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:33 am

Yeah, I think a defeat will be it... but I also think the performance we put in will affect the fall out. If we lose in an epic 4-3 game where we gave everything, he'll be kept on. However, if we fall by the knee caps with the grace of a dying giraffe then he'll be lucky to keep his job.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 am

It's DJ DAY! :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 am

NIGELNIGLE wrote:It's DJ DAY! :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Whack those choons out Davey Jones... superstar DJ!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:11 am

We r at home, biggest game of the season so far for a million reasons
We smashed them away 4-0
We have to be looking for a win, i will be pissed off with a draw,even worse with a loss
Manager and players: time to show ur worth and why you are paid the most wages in the league
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 am

We r at home, biggest game of the season so far for a million reasons
We smashed them away 4-0
We have to be looking for a win, i will be pissed off with a draw,even worse with a loss
Manager and players: time to show ur worth and why you are paid the most wages in the league
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 am

I really thought he would have been gone by now so I'm not so sure if he would be sacked if we lose. If they were going to sack him you would think they'd have done it by now. The longer this run goes on though his position as manager will be completley unteniable. If we do win tonight we will be second (again!) and no doubt he'll get a stay of execution.

We will probably get a draw tonight and he'll still be here. Hope we get a win, we have to turn it around sooner or later.

A win tonight and then the team can relax a bit with the FA Cup game which will come as a very welcome distraction and give the club more time to bring in new signings before the next league game.

Fingers crossed, C'mon City!! :ayatollah: