Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Opinions aside we must support dj and his team tonight!!!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:15 pm

I understand some of the frustrations you guys post on here and to be honest ill probably get shot down for this, but we have to give dj our support tonight. Like carl has highlighted a win tonight puts us second and sacking a manager who has us second in the league is STUPID to say the least! Yes i hate his attitude towards us fans and media and the fact he has bigger head than me the tonnehead, but the guy has a proven record in continually improving our league position year on year and if he does that again this season then the top 2 beckons which is what we all want.

I ask you this would you still be calling for his head in 5 months if we get promoted?

lets take a reality check 3 wins out of next four in the league then we are in a fantastic position so lets give him that time atleast. If we was to change a manager now before these games that cant be good timing surely?

Back to tonight, we have to give him our support for the 90 mins. despite the guys carefree exterior he must be hurting inside and our support will lift him and the team.

JONES OUT is a chant for failure not progression both of which are undecided

so lets smash these leeds scum, BLUE ARMY!!!

Re: Opinions aside we must support dj and his team tonight!!!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:16 pm

Totally agree, time to unite!!! It is us against them tonight... not us against us. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Exactly for 90 mins lets put this hoo haa aside and try and get the place rocking for the lads

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Amen Deano! Up the Bluebirds!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:52 pm

cheeky pint beforehand tonight droop?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:02 pm

absolutely, by ladbrokes stand son? Or in a pub?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:21 pm

ladbrokes stand hour before sounds good

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:23 pm

See you there Tonne :-) :ayatollah: