Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we sack Dave Jones!.....

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:56 pm

my belief is,if we sack Dave Jones we will spiral down the table for the next few years.
It has happened to Preston,Sheffield United and Bristol City just to name a few!

Re: If we sack Dave Jones!.....

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:58 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:my belief is,if we sack Dave Jones we will spiral down the table for the next few years.
It has happened to Preston,Sheffield United and Bristol City just to name a few!

:D :D i agree i think we should all give him our full support till the end of the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:14 pm

Problem is he seems to have run out of ideas, so where do we go from here?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:19 pm

He run out of ideas last year and the year before but hes still here we need to get behind the team and get 3 points. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:29 pm

birchblue wrote:He run out of ideas last year and the year before but hes still here we need to get behind the team and get 3 points. :ayatollah:

That's just about our only hope, make as must noise as possible and hope our roar will blow the ball into the net.... ;)

Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:56 pm

It's ridiculous to say we will spiral down t table if we sack him, just as it is folly to say all probs r solved if we sack him, it's how whonwe replace him with that will define wither we progress or spiral downwards.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:17 pm

saladthedragon wrote:It's ridiculous to say we will spiral down t table if we sack him, just as it is folly to say all probs r solved if we sack him, it's how whonwe replace him with that will define wither we progress or spiral downwards.

sack him we will loose players such as bothroyd and chopra so im backing dave jones and the team to tuurn these results aroound just remenber dave jones is a very good manager and i know for sure he will do us proud evan after this bad run of results
davey jones barmy army :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Thomas, we will lose those players regardless while I would argue that Dave jones is a very ordinary manager as his record proves. He is a safe option, he won't take us down, but he is unlikely to take us up either which is imperative for t club given how much we r gambling on doing so. I would suggest rather than Cardiff not being able to afford/ be brave enough to sack him, can they afford to run t risk of him failing despite having such a talented and expensively assembled squad?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:32 pm

:arrow: