Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QUESTION ABOUT BURKE

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 pm

not to put a downer on it do you think burke is struggling ??

he just does not seem the same maybe his personal life is effecting him badly with his kid etc i do feel sorry for him .

another 1 wish whitts and OLI would put there foot in more lol

naylor got battered didn't have bad game

keogh got nailed i wish he look up more lol

apart from that dam good fighting display. we need mcphail starting he showed how good effect he is on are team i think anyway.

Re: QUESTION ABOUT BURKE

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Burke looked lost today.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Dafydd wrote:Burke looked lost today.

not only one thought that then lol

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:48 pm

He has been ill, still not 100% right :thumbup:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Igovernor wrote:He has been ill, still not 100% right :thumbup:

ahh good point forgot about that :oops:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Burke not been right even before he was ill, don't know what happened with him. Think he will be gone soon, can't see him getting in the team when everyone fit and new players in

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Didnt see him run at anyone, which is his most dangerous asset. He'll be back :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am

QUESTION ABOUT BURKE

New postby bluebirds23 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:30 pm

he just does not seem the same maybe his personal life is effecting him badly with his kid etc i do feel sorry for him .

All you people need to get your facts right before posting rubbish ^^^^like that on threads, who exactly told you that his personal life is effecting him ohhh thats right someone posted that about a year ago, i just wish people who clearly don't know the facts would stop posting things that are simply not true.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:22 am

ccfc1 wrote:QUESTION ABOUT BURKE

All you people need to get your facts right before posting rubbish ^^^^like that on threads, who exactly told you that his personal life is effecting him ohhh thats right someone posted that about a year ago, i just wish people who clearly don't know the facts would stop posting things that are simply not true.

lol

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:22 am

rb1976 wrote:Didnt see him run at anyone, which is his most dangerous asset. He'll be back :ayatollah:

Totally agree. I love it when Burke runs and takes full backs on because he is so affective at it. Lets hope he gets his form and confidence back and start playing like the Burke we seen last season.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:23 am

Blue Army wrote:
rb1976 wrote:Didnt see him run at anyone, which is his most dangerous asset. He'll be back :ayatollah:

Totally agree. I love it when Burke runs and takes full backs on because he is so affective at it. Lets hope he gets his form and confidence back and start playing like the Burke we seen last season.

if he does we defo create more chances i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:24 am

...still sick, can't judge im

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:25 am

Damned Yank wrote:...still sick, can't judge im

i did forget he was ill to be honest so lets hope he gets better and starts running down the wing like train :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 am

* Report this post

New postby bluebirds23 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:22 am

lol

what is there to lol about ?? get your facts right before posting absolute nonsense that you clearly know nothing about.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:31 am

bluebirds23 wrote:

lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:33 am

ccfc1 wrote:* Report this post

lol

what is there to lol about ?? get your facts right before posting absolute nonsense that you clearly know nothing about.

Shut up. The blokes right, Burke's having trouble with the ex about custody, the guy is giving Burke an excuse ffs!

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:38 am

Norm wrote:

lol

Shut up. The blokes right, Burke's having trouble with the ex about custody, the guy is giving Burke an excuse ffs!

Says who?

I think ccfc1s point is that players personal lives shouldn't be discussed on a fans messageboard, especially when it's unsubstantiated rumour..

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:39 am

yeah it was a fair question based on his personal situation

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:45 am

* Report this post

New postby Norm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:33 am

lol

think you should shut up the bloke is WRONG he hasnt got a clue the same as you, get your facts right

Damned Yank says : yeah it was a fair question based on his personal situation

what exactly is his personal situation seeing as you are along with others on here are an expert but clearly havent got a clue LOL

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:47 am

New postby Norm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:33 am

lol

think you should shut up the bloke is WRONG he hasnt got a clue the same as you, get your facts right

Damned Yank says : yeah it was a fair question based on his personal situation

what exactly is his personal situation seeing as you are along with others on here are an expert but clearly havent got a clue LOL

Burke confirmed it in a video interview whilst on pre-season training in portugal?
Mate, do you like arguements?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:50 am

in portugal how long ago was that ? i know the facts other people on here DONT simple

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:51 am

plus if someone is talking complete and utter shit which is the case here i am going to say something

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:54 am

ccfc1 wrote:plus if someone is talking complete and utter shit which is the case here i am going to say something

We're wrong. You're right, Night mate :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 am

He may not be playing the way he is but what player in our team has been outstanding for the last 10 games? He still gives 100% :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 pm

I know nothing about Burke's private life so cannot comment.
I do believe that Burke was our best player last season and does not suddenly become a bad player.

I also believe that the reason we are not seeing the same performances from Burke this year to last year is because we are now attacking down the left hand side the majority of the time.

We are constantly looking down the left for Bellamy to attack whereas in the past we used the right hand side with Burke.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:12 pm

DAVE JONES HAVE SAID HE HAS BEEN REALLY ILL WITH THE VIRUS ,AND THAT HE WASNT 100% FIT

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:45 pm

I have seen burkey standing unmarked out in the field calling for the ball and it goes the opposite - thats not going to help how he looks playing if he isnt passed the ball ! and so not involved in play or not doing what he does majority of games and that is run his arse off!

Even if he is ill - he gets out there n still gives 100% - UNLIKE some who need a bandage for a broken nail!

Whatever is happening in his "personal" life is just that - and ANY couple who are separated with children can understand the stresses and strains of shared custody of children and arrangements of care and visits - obviously his family life being in Scotland will make more of an impact to him.

I hope he does get given a place in the team rather him there over a few player - but i wont name names ;)

and if he is still ill - Get Well Soon Chris Burke :ayatollah: