Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAIR PLAY TO PAULL QUINN

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:36 pm

he hasn't played for bloody ages, thought he did well until his head got split open.

i was half expecting him to play center half but shows super kev can play anywhere along back four :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAIR PLAY TO PAULL QUINN

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:41 pm

yeah, good for Quinn, I like him - a battler!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Quinny did really well tonight as did super kev who was awesome in the centre back.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:43 pm

dinkypoohblue wrote:Quinny did really well tonight as did super kev who was awesome in the centre back.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree he got battered did kev i prefer him at center back

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:44 pm

always liked quinn,needs a injury free run. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:48 pm

The back 4 did well and kev was superb but didn't have much height or strength up against him....like Grant Holt in the next league game :|

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Quinn did quite good today, got caught once or twice but other than that was good.

Does anyone know how he is? :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:The back 4 did well and kev was superb but didn't have much height or strength up against him....like Grant Holt in the next league game :|

hudson will mark him i hope LOL

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 pm

hopefully we will get some deffenders in for the next league game,dont give a feck wot team we put out at stoke. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:52 pm

SEEMS LIKE DJ AND QUIMM HAVE MADE UP,HOPE SO,WE'VE GOT AN EXTRA DEFENDER AND A DECENT ONE AT THAT :thumbup: :wav: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm

I thought Quinn looked alright and like a new signing really, will really boost the squad it's all coming together!!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:he hasn't played for bloody ages, thought he did well until his head got split open.

i was half expecting him to play center half but shows super kev can play anywhere along back four :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Thought Quinn was excellent. Showed a lot of passion and battled very hard. Always talking throughout the game.
We need players with this character throughout the team.
Wasn't he captain of Motherwell before he signed for us ?
Anyway I hope DJ gives him a run in the team
Upwards and onwards

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Fairplay to him great effort by him. dave gave him the chance and he performed well good for him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am

" You ain't seen nothing like the Mighty Quinn" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:20 am

What happened to him tonight? Seen him rushing down the tunnel. Thought he was doing well too, solid performance :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:21 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:What happened to him tonight? Seen him rushing down the tunnel. Thought he was doing well too, solid performance :ayatollah:

split his head open. think he ok tho :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:27 am

vikinblue wrote:SEEMS LIKE DJ AND QUIMM HAVE MADE UP,HOPE SO,WE'VE GOT AN EXTRA DEFENDER AND A DECENT ONE AT THAT :thumbup: :wav: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Paul Minge?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am

Quinn put in a good shift, fair play to the lad.

It looked like his head got cut open in a collision, probably needed a couple of stitches in the changing room

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 am

bluebirds23 wrote:
CCFC_Lad wrote:The back 4 did well and kev was superb but didn't have much height or strength up against him....like Grant Holt in the next league game :|

hudson will mark him i hope LOL

You'd have thought that he would, but as he chose to mark a dwarf in McCormack until he got taken off, I wouldn't bank on it! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:21 am

Quinn was great. Left a foot in at every tackle. He was nice and rough, letting the attackers know he was there. And Hudson made fat boy McCormack his bitch! :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:23 am

It's about time we started playing other defenders :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:12 am

I thought Quinn did exceptionally well after not playing for so long....

I sincerely hope the people (polite wordage) who started some slanderous comments on here yesterday are now eating some humble pie....preferably made of the shite that came out of their own mouths!!

Sorry to offend anyone else but I fecking hate things like that. Neither Paul Quinn or DJ deserve to be talked about in THAT particlar manner without REAL foundation....

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: