Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STILL NOT SINGING TO OUR FULL

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:44 pm

ALL THE TALK ON HERE ABOUT HOW WE SHOULD ALL GET BEHINED THE TEAM ,DIDNT REALLY MAKE IT!
THERE WERE REALLY LONG PERIODS WHERE WE COULD HAVE BEEN IN A F--KING LIBRARY, THERE WERE NO SONGS NO CHANTS F--K ALL!
YOU COULD HEAR THE LEEDS FANS FROM DOWN IN THE CANTON STAND AND WE SHOULD HAVE DROWNED THEM OUT
BUT WE DIDNT. WE REALLY NEED TO SORT THIS OUT AS FAR AS SONGS AND CHANTS GO!
NOW AT SECOND PLACE AGAIN ITS OUR JOB TO SHOW THE TEAM WE ARE THERE AND RIGHT BEHINED THEM AND HELP KEEP THEM THERE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: STILL NOT SINGING TO OUR FULL

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:51 pm

It was better I thought :)

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 pm

rb1976 wrote:It was better I thought :)

It was Better, BUT CRAP COMPARED TO IF THIS GAME HAD BEEN PLAYED AT NINIAN PARK.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
rb1976 wrote:It was better I thought :)

It was Better, BUT CRAP COMPARED TO IF THIS GAME HAD BEEN PLAYED AT NINIAN PARK.

We'll never get that back if we're honest. Come to accept that is probably as good as it will get. My part of 104 was the loudest its been for a long time alot more standing, but every game its different and really is frustrating, its not hard to sing FFS :old:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm

There is only one way we can even get anywhere near the atmosphere created in ninian park and that is if all us real fans get our seats either side of the awy fans,if they wont swap the family with the canton end then we gotta look to swap ends ourselves!!!

big improvement tbh tho,pat on the backs all round....BLUEBIRDS!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm

lets be fair like it or not it was rocking tonight!!bit of a nervy spell when they pulled one back but thats to be expected!!our fans were terrific tonight from start to finish!!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Was bouncing in the Canton!!

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 am

whoever thinks the atmosphere wernt great tonight must have had ear plugs in.lets be fair!!!

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:09 am

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:whoever thinks the atmosphere wernt great tonight must have had ear plugs in.lets be fair!!!

:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:00 am

Totally agree, when they scored for 15 minutes in the second half when Leeds dominated play it was nervy and tense but the atmosphere in my opinion was great, especially when you looked around the ground and you could see every part of the stadium jumping clapping singing barmy army, it was awesome :ayatollah: