Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Still want DJ out?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:44 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Still want DJ out?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:44 pm

If performances don't pick up, yeah. Right now I still don't think he can do it for us. Time will tell.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Dafydd wrote:If performances don't pick up, yeah. Right now I still don't think he can do it for us. Time will tell.

I've always believed in him we're 2nd with a game in hand?

I do. DJ has no tactical knowledge, even though today he FINALLY tried something different and it kinda turned out, but still it all came down to two individual efforts

HalbertCCFC wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" BUT THAT TONIGHT WAS CLASS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:09 pm

He's bouhgt himself some breathing space. Let's just see who he signs in the next few days/weeks.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 pm

He still aint my cup of tea, but it's too late to change now. Forget the FA Cup game our next league game is not until the 15th. Even if we lose that it's far too late in the transfer window and unfair to bring in a new manager at that stage. So time to back him (through gritted teeth :lol: ). Over to you now Dave. Looks like the team are an unit once again going by tonights performance. Please keep it that way.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:22 pm

There's no turning back now. We can't sack a man in 2nd place, even if I've changed my mind 20 times in the last 10 days
Give him the money Vincent !
DJ then stands or falls by the sword

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:29 pm

I love these self righteous tossers who think that one result makes everything better. Tonight smacked of desperation, McNaughton at centre back? Quinn playing football? Whittingham in the middle?

Quinn put in a solid performance but he got completely bollocked for pace. Blake looked far more comfortable there when he came on.

Whittingham is too f*cking lazy and too much of a pussy to play in the middle. Strangely enough McPhail changed the game when he came on as Olinfinjana didnt have to do all of the work in the middle of the park. He was knackered at the end.

When they scored our heads dropped and they were the better side for the next twenty minutes until we managed to get a fairly fortunate goal. If it wasnt for that we would have been lucky to draw tonight.

McNaughton can play anywhere across the back, perhaps the partnership of Hudson with someone pacey to sweep up after him could be a good combination.

We deserved the win tonight but theres no escaping that yet again when things arent going our way our players sulk and thats down to Jones to put some fighting spirit and belief in them which still isnt there.

Anyone else think that Durso was a f*cking disgrace tonight?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:33 pm

we beat coventry then lost our next two games conceeding 7 and scoring 1 ? that result as great as it was has only bought him some more time.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Exactly. Norwich up next in a game we must not lose

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:15 am

Yes definitely :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:47 am

The problem is we will go on another run of losing a few games now, just like when we beat Coventry. I genuinely thought our win against Coventry put an end to our bad patch, then we get turned over in successive away games against average sides.

With our current squad, I don't think we will put together a consistant run of results before the end of the season. Even if we strengthen, Jones is looking to bring in strikers first ahead of defenders and I personally don't think Jones is going to strengthen our problem area enough. That's why I think under Jones, it's playoffs at best.

Obviously, this is just my opinion, but I would rather us get a new manager in now who can see we need a new defense and concentrate on signing new defenders, instead of wasting money on strikers that we don't really need. Stop trying to spend a million on Vaughan and spend a million on assembling a new defense instead ffs!

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:02 am

Forever Blue wrote:
HalbertCCFC wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" BUT THAT TONIGHT WAS CLASS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It was not class Annis, it was lucky. I will reveal more in my report tomorrow.

And Jack that was a poor team we played tonight, take that into account before gloating. Lets see how we do against Norwich away and Watford home, that will be the real tests.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:24 am

Always behind DJ :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:46 am

on the fence still because he is a gobshite but if he didnt bring mcphail on and put whitts on right he wouldnt of given chops that ball for the 2nd and we wouldve drew and wanted him gone... only time will tell i just hope that people dont jump on his back if we lose to stoke... and on a side note i am well pissed off its not on tv