Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wheres that Numptee Andy from Merthyr then?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:26 pm

You know ----the one who PRETENDS he 'supports' Leeds from his DFS sofa in Merthyr!!??.........suppose it doesn't matter to him really as Leeds is 100% nothing to do with him, never was and never ever will be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :D :old:

Re: Wheres that Numptee Andy from Merthyr then?

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:30 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 am

No sign of 'My Opinion And Mine Only' lately either....

Nothing bad to say....or running out of Bull Shit!!

:lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll:
:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:You know ----the one who PRETENDS he 'supports' Leeds from his DFS sofa in Merthyr!!??.........suppose it doesn't matter to him really as Leeds is 100% nothing to do with him, never was and never ever will be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :D :old:

I met him, and what a nice guy, surprise, surprise your talking about him again! A little obsessed I feel?!
Why not introduce yourself and I'll see if you are as nice?!

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:40 am

Claire wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:You know ----the one who PRETENDS he 'supports' Leeds from his DFS sofa in Merthyr!!??.........suppose it doesn't matter to him really as Leeds is 100% nothing to do with him, never was and never ever will be :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :D :old:

I met him, and what a nice guy, surprise, surprise your talking about him again! A little obsessed I feel?!

captain birdseye ;) :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:02 am

i'm here dont worry i'll take it on the chin as it should be yes i have to agree lads you were the better team last night and tbh if we had won or drawn i would'nt have been on here taking the pi55 i'm not like that and i /we had such a good time last night why would i want to? nope as i said b4 your a good set of lads/lasses who have the bragging rights till god knows when cos i dont think we'll go up on that performance tbh and you if you play like that eack week you should have no probs ..

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:09 am

morning andy hope you had a good night,result apart.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 am

hirwaunbluebird wrote:morning andy hope you had a good night,result apart.

hi fella we had a great night tbh m8 like you said result apart every one there in the ninian the ground were a credit to cardiff well done ..

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Claire wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! (Claire clutches handbag to chest)

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 pm

yeh met you last night too, (photos to follow tonight) :D
didnt think we played that well, were ok for 45 mins but the sub's change gave us a headache and cant see for why

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Claire wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! (Claire clutches handbag to chest)

That's a no then is it?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:08 pm

I have met u Claire on several occasions - perhaps you're not smart enough to latch onto that?......you have to realise (being a 'moderator') that people have different opinions and mine is that people like Andy from Merthyr need to move on from their childhood teams like we all have. Thats my opinion and opinions make the world a more interesting place - accept that people on this messageboard have opinions ...........and move on. ;)

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I have met u Claire on several occasions - perhaps you're not smart enough to latch onto that?......you have to realise (being a 'moderator') that people have different opinions and mine is that people like Andy from Merthyr need to move on from their childhood teams like we all have. Thats my opinion and opinions make the world a more interesting place - accept that people on this messageboard have opinions ...........and move on. ;)

And you have to realise that moderators or not, people will hold different opinions to you too. And questioning someones intelligence because they don't agree with you is pretty low. Personally, I agree with you. But if someone disagrees with you, it isn't the end of the world.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:36 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:I have met u Claire on several occasions - perhaps you're not smart enough to latch onto that?......you have to realise (being a 'moderator') that people have different opinions and mine is that people like Andy from Merthyr need to move on from their childhood teams like we all have. Thats my opinion and opinions make the world a more interesting place - accept that people on this messageboard have opinions ...........and move on. ;)

And you have to realise that moderators or not, people will hold different opinions to you too. And questioning someones intelligence because they don't agree with you is pretty low. Personally, I agree with you. But if someone disagrees with you, it isn't the end of the world.

Phatfrog :ayatollah: Phatfrog :ayatollah: ;)

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

I'm just a ball of love today :D

Claire, I hope you're feeling like crap today, cos I sure as hell am. I can still taste those vodka redbulls. :?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:

I'm just a ball of love today :D

Claire, I hope you're feeling like crap today, cos I sure as hell am. I can still taste those vodka redbulls. :?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:01 pm

and you support Cardiff from your SofaSofa armchair then you Numptee :o cos it was wet and windy down the CCS last night when you sat at home on your armchair listening to th game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:28 pm

I WAS THERE I WAS THERE IN THE WIND AND THE RAIN I WAS THERE LOL...

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:37 pm

andy 189 wrote:I WAS THERE I WAS THERE IN THE WIND AND THE RAIN I WAS THERE LOL...

ON YOUR DFS MERTHYR SOFA U WERE THERE!!

Wondering ........'where did i go wrong in life supporting someone elses team from a foreign land' ......whilst wondering who was to blame for you taking the wrong direction in your life and worse still infecting your son with your perverted thoughts!