Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAN OF THE MATCH TONIGHT

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Keogh Played a lot better to be fair. I thought Bellamy should have has MOM tonight tho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: MAN OF THE MATCH TONIGHT

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Sorry but Keogh is shit.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Keogh means well but his feet don't do what his head tells them to do. I like him though. He gives 100% and he's looking better now than he was. I don't moan if he's starting but would prefer Jay, obviously.

I thought McNaughton was man of the match though.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Keogh was excellent tonight, worked really hard! Hudson for me though

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Keogh was awesome tonight, linked up very well with Bellamy

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm

SUPER KEV FOR ME :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Keogh was excellent tonight, worked really hard! Hudson for me though

Hudson had a stormer tonight.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:36 pm

I thought Keogh played well tonight, always looking for the ball and full of energy. But I thought MOM was Bellamy, he was different class.

I am not a big fan of his, but they all seemed to want it tonight! Bellamy was everywhere and should of got it in my opinon! This result should put us in good stead for Norwich away which will be a really tough game! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

birchblue wrote:Sorry but Keogh is shit.

out of interest was you there tonight!!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:40 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:

out of interest was you there tonight!!

Yes i was and i was ay Bristol and Watford ok he gives 100% and trys all these fancy dummys but be real hes not a goalscorer is he. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 pm

Keogh has played really well with bellamy recently.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 pm

i was at them games too dont make me special mate. are u suggesting he was as bad tonight as he was in them games??

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:44 pm

There is a big improvment in him tonight! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:i was at them games too dont make me special mate. are u suggesting he was as bad tonight as he was in them games??

Why was he bad in those games.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Hudson :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Thought Hudson was superb tonight seemed to hold the back 4 together was talking and cajoling right throughout the match. Keogh played well and runs his heart out but theres no end product as for Bellamy if we play him in the right way he will give any right back nightmares :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Hudson :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont know, but I got a massive grudge against Hudson, just can praise him if he has a good match!!

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:55 pm

birchblue wrote:
dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:i was at them games too dont make me special mate. are u suggesting he was as bad tonight as he was in them games??

Why was he bad in those games.

you tell me as you seem to know how he was shit because you thought he was tonight when he clearly wernt!!

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:42 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Keogh Played a lot better to be fair. I thought Bellamy should have has MOM tonight tho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keogh OK (by his standards) but still needs to trap a ball without giving it away

Bellers or McNaughton for me....with Hudson a close third!! (He nearly had a goal or two as well as some good defending!!)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:34 am

Keogh just an average player but a good engine

Bellamy oooozed class & a great leader

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:11 am

There were several candidates for MOM and Keogh was certainly one of them.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:13 am

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Keogh Played a lot better to be fair. I thought Bellamy should have has MOM tonight tho :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bells to me was man of the match :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:15 am

blueheaven wrote:Keogh played well and runs his heart out but theres no end product as for Bellamy if we play him in the right way he will give any right back nightmares :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

So you can't rate Burke either then :?: Keogh's link play was much improved (as it was against Coventry) and a lot of our best moves involved him, Bellamy and Chops.

Burke, however, had a lot of the ball and I can't remember one cross getting to it's intended recipient and, if we're being truthful, that's been the story of his season up to now.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:19 am

Bellamy for me, gave the full back a torrid time all night.
Yes, it was an improved display by Hudson but he still has a really bad habit of passing the buck whenever there is a big target man to be picked up. He did it last season with Steve Howard against Leicester and kept passing Howard on for Darcy to mark (which is a physical mis-match) and he did it again last night, passing on Billy Paynter for Super Kev to mark! Surely, Hudson at 6ft 3+ should be the one who takes on the responsibility of going to contest these long balls into a big man up front and let the other CB, drop off around the back in case they do win a flick on etc.
I have always played at CB and actually relish the challenge whenever there is a 'big bruiser' to be picked up and I think DJ needs to put more responsibilty on Hudson to do this when required.
Great performance by the lads overall though!
Blooooobirds!!!

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:02 am

Although their goal was down to a mistake by Kevin McNaughton, I thought he was huge tonight and played like the old super Kev, definately my man of the match. (I still think Chopra is god tho!) :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:02 am

IM GOING FOR SUPER KEV , HE WORKED LIKE HELL LAST NIGHT AND COVERED FOR NAYLOR HE WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 am

I would give it to Naylor personally because he didn't f**k up last night for a change :o :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:13 am

:shh:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:19 am

baker wrote:

:shh:

Is that all you come on here to do Baker ? Why don't you go back to play group which is where the rest of your friends post there messages. Image