Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: MAN OF THE MATCH TONIGHT

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 am

McNaughton was the best, Quinn was excellent and he could hardly've been match fit but they all did their bit, well done to the lot of them and the management for this game. :)

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:31 am

I think there were many players you could give MOM to last night, Keogh had a good game but for me a little bit of the gloss was taken off his performance when he didn't pass to Whitts when he broke through in the last minute. Whitts had bust a gut to get in the position for a tap in and Andy should have played him in.

Chopra absolutely worked his socks off from the entire game and a lovely run and goal to win the game, but even when he doesn't score how can you replace his workrate. Great performance from him I thought.

Hudson had a great game last night you could see him taking and organising the defense non stop he also got in a few positions to score. I think he is really doing a job for the team and some of us including myself don't give him the credit he deserves.

McNaughton proved again just how good a defender he is and playing in the centre last night he was brilliant, no nonsense defending from a great team player. Please let him remain injury free for the remainder of the season.

Whitts worked hard and provided 2 lovely passes for both our goals, not the best tackler in the team but his left is a wand and his eye for a pass is the best in the squad. Class player who deserves more credit than we give him, myself included.

But again last night the real quality and without doubt the class player on the field was Craig Bellamy. He looks to be getting stronger and he will be vital to our chances of promotion everything he touched last night was great and he just kept us going to the end. Strong winning mentality you just cannot replace in our squad. Fantastic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:12 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
baker wrote:
birchblue wrote:Sorry but Keogh is shit.

:shh:

Is that all you come on here to do Baker ? Why don't you go back to play group which is where the rest of your friends post there messages. Image

*their

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:59 pm

Super Kev mom. Out of position, but still so dependable. He is a rock for our team

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Is that all you come on here to do Baker ? Why don't you go back to play group which is where the rest of your friends post there messages. Image[/quote]
*their[/quote]
Please tell me if i spell this right YOU ARE A tw*t !! :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm

When you refer to yourself, it's a capital 'I' that you should use.

So in your case: "Please tell me if I spell this right"

You are welcome.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:04 pm

baker wrote:When you refer to yourself, it's a capital 'I' that you should use.

You are welcome.

Well you do use more than one key then. Now have you been banned off Mikes board because you seem to have got attached sniping on this one. Why dont you toddle off back on your site as i don't think you are welcome on this site Chief. If you want to be constructive fair enough but you do not. bye bye

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:06 pm

You are welcome.

this is a football forum not a spelling test :roll:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Bellers was by far the best footballer on the pitch,could not pick him as MOM as he his class and should be head and shoulders above everyone else , Naylor had a solid game with Mcnaughton covering for him and not leaving Naylor isolated which Blake often did at Watford and Bristol City , but Blake had a solid game when he came on .Keogh does not seem to have the pace to match his hold up play and is often not in the box when the ball comes in. Quinn i thought was excellent, Hudson solid Mcphail used the ball well when he came on Heaton made a couple of outstanding saves, this is getting to sound like the oscars any way my man of the Match goes to Chops his work rate and scoring the winning goal, and running in front of Leeds fans after scoring.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:55 pm

It annoys me when people say keogh is shit
because in the club he is prob the only player who works 100% in a game even if he isnt performing
but last night and i thought he was Class with a captial C ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Keogh had a really good game showed 100% commitment. His main role now seems to be get the ball to Bellamy and he did it really well last night. Bellamy showed he is a class above and the way he overlaps time and time again just proves what he can do.

Hudson and Kev looked like a really good pairing for us. Lets hope they get plenty of game time together in the centre. It was good to have the pace of Kev there to cover for Hudson who looked so assured last night.

Naylor looked better last night, still was nerve wracking whenever snodgrass got him one on one. But give him his due he gets booed when he was announced and still puts in one of his best performances.

Jones seemed to get the balance right tonight and the players seemed to want to play for him. What more could we ask for.

Just need to use this result to push back to our early season form. Looking forward to Norwich away, another big, big game.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:34 pm

i thought minus the kicking, heaton was fantastic last night, made some quality saves

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

You are welcome.

Well you do use more than one key then. Now have you been banned off Mikes board because you seem to have got attached sniping on this one. Why dont you toddle off back on your site as i don't think you are welcome on this site Chief. If you want to be constructive fair enough but you do not. bye bye

So calling me a wanker on one of my threads is constructive is it?
Wow, what school educated you :roll:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:02 pm

baker wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

You are welcome.

So calling me a wanker on one of my threads is constructive is it?
Wow, what school educated you :roll:

The one that taught me to spell Winker!! no Wonker!! no Wankor!! WANKER thats it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:39 pm

Super Kev all night long :ayatollah: :ayatollah: