Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KEOGH

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:58 pm

i thought he did good today he got battered up front again and no joy off the REF i thought defenders kept fouling him but he never got any joy. got up all the time.

the whole team ad keogh's effort today we keep that up we will pick up results

wish he bloody look up more haha if he did that he would be even better but was good to see chops bellers clapping him given him confidence to be fair.

can't fault his effort. :ayatollah:

Re: KEOGH

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:04 am

shame he didnt score at the end. that wouldve boosted his confidence massivly

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:05 am

bluebirds23 wrote:i thought he did good today he got battered up front again and no joy off the REF i thought defenders kept fouling him but he never got any joy. got up all the time.

the whole team ad keogh's effort today we keep that up we will pick up results

wish he bloody look up more haha if he did that he would be even better but was good to see chops bellers clapping him given him confidence to be fair.

can't fault his effort. :ayatollah:

Couldnt agree more, i thought he was good tonight

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:06 am

I thought he was class tonight linked up well with bellers aswell :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:14 am

a horse with no name wrote:shame he didnt score at the end. that wouldve boosted his confidence massivly

i no i was gutted for him

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:20 am

Thought Keogh played really well tonight and played some very good balls down the line and held up play well. Hope he can keep this going. Thought he was destined to get another injury time goal at the end but was a good save.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:26 am

Keogh and Bellamy just work together. Keogh missed one or two Bellers runs but Keogh did very well. He took one touch too many for his chance at the end. Gutted he didn't score. But even at full time, some kids in front of me were saying he was shit :roll:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:30 am

Still hasn't shown anything for me. He tries but he's nothing compared to Chops and Bothroyd.