Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

any transfer news?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 am

Also whats the latest on jay? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: any transfer news?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 am

Some muppet told me last night as we were leaving the ground that I shouldn't be happy with the result as Jay had been sold. When I asked him who too and how much - he didn't know!! He also thought Keogh was the worst player on the pitch and booed whn it was announced he got MOM from the sponsors. Quite surreal given how well we had played and DJ stating that Jay was staying :?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:22 am

Think Jay is going to be honest

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:29 am

in my opinion he will be here until end of season at least unless someone comes in with an offer that the club cant turn down

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:29 pm

the only reason why i can see jay going is cause of the money:/ because if he goes to a team like fulham which battle year in year out to stay in the premiership and if he goes to chelsea then he is risking being on the bench for the most of the season not having much game time :/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:09 pm

The window has been open for a few days now, If he was sold surely we would know about it by now? Really hope he stays, If he was playing last night it would have been 4-1. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:23 pm

at least we r tryin to play some football without him, although i don't see keogh as a target man, jones could well have brought parkin in as a replacement, not cover
time will tell, i hope he waits until the end of the season personally, a bit of loyalty would be nice as its our club that have put him on that pedestal, and you never know, if he can get us promoted then he may want to sign a new contract!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: