Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LAST GAME OF THE SEASON

Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:43 pm

AWAY to burnley 8th of may

this normally falls on a bank holiday ????? how come it aint this year :(

Re: LAST GAME OF THE SEASON

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:55 pm

SOD IT JUST BOOKED A CARAVAN FOR ME AND MY GIRL IN BLACKPOOL FOR A LONG WEEKEND ANYWAY

(3 miles out of blackpool, on a haven site with all fun passes , 45 miles from burnley) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

party time in blackpool ??????

brad or tom if you see this keep youor mouth shut its a secret :D

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 pm

The last gane of the season is always on a sunday. All teams play same time 1pm KO :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:46 pm

not a prob anyway as i said caravan booked no home trip for me :)

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Caravans and Blackpool mentioned in the same sentence, you on a wind up Premier :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:02 pm

lol no marc deado serious party weekend :D

see my ad, I have a van going spare.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33007

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:21 pm

I remember going to Turf Moor on the last day of the season back in '88 when a late winner from Jimmy Gilligan (?) denied them a play-off place. Think there were 2 pitch invasions and the match finished early. Bedlam all day long !!!

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Bazza wrote:I remember going to Turf Moor on the last day of the season back in '88 when a late winner from Jimmy Gilligan (?) denied them a play-off place. Think there were 2 pitch invasions and the match finished early. Bedlam all day long !!!

wasn't it a curtis free kick or was that the 1st goal. it's a good 0men because it was the last game of the season and we went up. :ayatollah: