Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WOULD BOTHROYD PROVE HIMSELF AT ANOTHER CLUB

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Opinions please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WOULD BOTHROYD PROVE HIMSELF AT ANOTHER CLUB

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Mullins wrote:Opinions please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Doesn't have to.......he's staying!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Mullins wrote:Opinions please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Doesn't have to.......he's staying!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope so :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:34 pm

He is so prone to injuries I am sure managers would be wary of signing him.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Its not much of a risk on a free though.

I think if given a chance he would prove himself

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 pm

He wouldnt care as long as he had a long contract paying stacks of money. It would set him up for life and who can blame him at 28 years old. :oops: :oops:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:59 pm

HE DID WELL AT WOLVES BUT! AND THAT IS THE BIG THING BUT! HE SCORED SOME REALLY GOOD GOALS THERE BUT HE WOULD TURN OFF AS QUICK AS HE STARTED. THE THING IS,WHEN A STRIKER MOVES TO A CLUB IF THEY DONT PLAY THE KIND OF FOOTBALL THEY ARE USE TO ,WHAT I MEANS IS BY GETTING THE BALL SAY, OVER THE TOP AND INFRONT OF HIM OR THAT COMES FROM THE WINGERS OR ANOTHER STRIKER ALONG SIDE HIM THAT PUTS BALLS WHERE HE LIKES TO STRIKE FROM. YOU CAN SOON LOOSE YOUR WAY IN THE TEAM.
THATS WHY SOME STRIKERS DO WELL WITH ONE TEAM , ( LIKE JAY IS DOING WITH US) BUT WHEN THEY GO TO ANOTHER TEAM , THEY DONT PLAY THE SAME AND THERE STRIKE RATE GOES OUT THE WINDOW. THAT IS WHY MANAGERS HAVE TO GET IN A STRIKER THAT SUITES THE KIND OF GAME YOU PLAY. ITS A VERY FINE BALANCING ACT.