Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Norwich Tickets for home and away fans

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:50 pm

Norwich have graded their against Cardiff as a Grade A+ at £29 quid a ticket whilst Cardiff have to pay £33 for an adult. :cry: :cry:
I disagree with home and away prices being different.
By the way when they play Millwall home, then its only graded as a Grade A game.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/Tickets/ ... 11,00.html

Re: Norwich Tickets for home and away fans

Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:55 pm

the robbing bastards :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:01 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:the robbing bastards :evil: :evil: :evil:

Would be great for the fans to start fighting back like boycotting certain games a year.
Its a recession and some clubs are taking the piss, they should be dropping prices not raising them.
Look forward to empty seats in grounds soon, then they will learn a lesson. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Soon your gonna need a loan to go to the football match - weeding out the working class.

DELIA WHERE ARE YOU = So i can kick you in the chops you overpricing hyped up useless bitch :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Our Club should charge the same price as they do for there fans. The robbing busturds. Anyway for that price you can take your seat home with you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Its an absolute disgrace. How can they justify this a Class a+ game. When was if any the last time there was trouble with a family club like Norwich. How can expect the working class man/woman to afford this. Its okay for the likes of Norwich with " COME ON WHERE ARE YOU" Delia to charge a kid 29 quid for a ticket and adult 33 quid what a disgrace this is. I for one will not be going to the shit hole of the east the web feet tarts and combine harvester chasing inbreds . I hope Cardiff smash them and we get the result but as far as paying 33 quid no chance. Especially when you got Stoke, Swansea , Forest and Hull next 4 aways. I know what id rather do but good luck to the travelling support its a long old way and i hope we get the three points to justify them robbing fuckers Norwich City go f**k yourselves. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:33 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Our Club should charge the same price as they do for there fans. The robbing busturds. Anyway for that price you can take your seat home with you :lol: :lol: :lol:

AGREE WITH YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 am

Perhaps the players should bear this in mind when we play them :ayatollah: .

It will be 30 quid well spent if we could take all 3 points :ayatollah: