Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW STADIUMS

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:22 pm

Dont guarantee Success and dont guarantee you a future.
Before you answer just look at Southampton, Scunthorpe, Leicester,Reading etc etc look what happens within a yr or 2.

Ninian Park Ninian Park.

Re: NEW STADIUMS

Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:Dont guarantee Success and dont guarantee you a future.
Before you answer just look at Southampton, Scunthorpe, Leicester,Reading etc etc look what happens within a yr or 2.

Ninian Park Ninian Park.

Dont go there as ALL I WANT IS NINIAN PARK BACK :(

Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:13 pm

I totally argedd with you Forever Blue, that the ninian park should have stay but take the stands down and rebuild new stand with more seats instead of fork out waste money on new stadium with 100 yards across but the new stadium is look awesome... i would prefer the Ninan park with grand of news seater stand that would save the club from into deep debt.... Anyone argeed with me??????????????

Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:07 am

well i looked at the pitch at ninian park yesterday chief and it looked a bit bumpy wouldnt of suited our passing game . :D . :mrgreen:
Seriously we r all feeling down which is making us pine for Ninian again but remember how bad we felt at the end of last season and that was at NP.
The CCS is our new home when we eventially get the place rocking it will be awsome.
NINIAN PARK IS GONE WE HAVE TO MOVE ON WE THE SUPPORTERS ARE CARDIFF CITY NOT JONES OR THE RIDDLER BUT US.