Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lets put our youth team out against stoke

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:50 pm

i think that we need to concentrate on the league,and not pick up any injuries,i know that if we did beat stoke that morale and generally feeling would be imense but i just dont want any injuries :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: lets put our youth team out against stoke

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 pm

But whats the point in putting the youth out and getting smashed about the place. It's not fair on the fans who are spending hard earned money to go and watch our youth team getting kicked about the park. The league was our priority last year but we fielded full strength against chelsea??

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Blue Army wrote:But whats the point in putting the youth out and getting smashed about the place. It's not fair on the fans who are spending hard earned money to go and watch our youth team getting kicked about the park. The league was our priority last year but we fielded full strength against chelsea??

agreed,i did say above that we could get a buzz goiing,im just concerned,we dont need any damage to key players :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:57 pm

I agree we do not want to pick up injuries, but lets not put our youth out there.

Marshall

McNaughton
Blake
Hudson
Quinn

Koumas
Rae
Drinkwater
Burke

Chopra
Keogh

This would be my starting line up, good enough to compete and only 3 first team regulars.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Blue Army wrote:I agree we do not want to pick up injuries, but lets not put our youth out there.

Marshall

McNaughton
Blake
Hudson
Quinn

Koumas
Rae
Drinkwater
Burke

Chopra
Keogh

This would be my starting line up, good enough to compete and only 3 first team regulars.

how about mathews for mccnaughton, :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:03 pm

That could be an option but his confidence is shot. Look at him in the watford game. This could be a game where he could regain it though.