Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF YOU SAID TO ME WHEN THE SEASON STARTED...

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 pm

That we would be in second place (automatic promotion spot) 4/5 points behind the leaders, and stepping into the transfer market AGAIN to sign players, I WOULD HAVE LAUGHED MY BOLLOCKS OFF! :lol:

It doesn't matter how we got here - the fact is we are here! and now this is where the serious support should begin, and the true fans of the club get behind ALL personel here (whether they agree with them or not) and get this club promoted!

I want one opportunity to CCFC in top flight football in MY life time - and I feel there isn't a better opportunity than right NOW!

all message board threads topics debates arguments asside - Lets just get behind them all from now on in, fill the CCS and Cheer our boys to the promised land!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IF YOU SAID TO ME WHEN THE SEASON STARTED...

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Nice one, Dave.

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Merlin wrote:That we would be in second place (automatic promotion spot) 4/5 points behind the leaders, and stepping into the transfer market AGAIN to sign players, I WOULD HAVE LAUGHED MY BOLLOCKS OFF! :lol:

It doesn't matter how we got here - the fact is we are here! and now this is where the serious support should begin, and the true fans of the club get behind ALL personel here (whether they agree with them or not) and get this club promoted!

I want one opportunity to CCFC in top flight football in MY life time - and I feel there isn't a better opportunity than right NOW!

all message board threads topics debates arguments asside - Lets just get behind them all from now on in, fill the CCS and Cheer our boys to the promised land!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Hello Dave

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Karl wrote:Nice one, Dave.

DAVE! :lol:

My names Rodney...... ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

quadsas wrote:Hello Dave

Who's Dave! :lol:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:06 pm

COOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOON CIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:09 pm

now thats wot i like to hear,POSITIVE VIBES, :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Merlin wrote:

....Jonesy

Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Karl wrote:
Merlin wrote:

....Jonesy

PMSL! :lol: please excuse me - I've just finished a 12 hr shift! :lol: (unfreezing undersoil heating!) ;)