Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stoke on the train

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Any one travelling up on the train from Cardiff Central at 8.45, getting into Gloucester at 9.45 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Stoke on the train

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:47 pm

im
leaving central 9.45 changing at birmingham at like twelve i think ?

Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 pm

you will be a hour exactly after me then, get the 8.45 if you can ? :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Awwh someone doesnt want to be on their own :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:03 pm

nah i rung them to see if i cud go earlier o later and my ticket is oni for the 9.46 coz my mates on ur train !

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:04 pm

i got a mate whos meeting up with me, safety in numbers i say :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:05 pm

ye i know how u getting to the ground from the station ?

Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:30 pm

not sure, not been there before i guess they will hold us all when we get there preferably in a pub then put us on coaches if theres enuff of us if not maybe walk us to the ground, if neither of the two i just mentioned maybe just a free for all :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:05 pm

fair enough ive got a taxi number its onli a fiver to the ground

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 am

Alright, I'm Stoke right. As your 'scarfers' i will tell you keep clear of Stoke town centre as every man and his dog from Stoke will be waiting down there for you lot, First sniff of a Welsh accent you'll get a smack in the gob. When you get here the police will be waiting more than likely and will put you on a bus and get you out of stoke town centre as soon as possible. If you get here early and beat the police then keep out of Stoke town centre. nowhere to go for a drink realy unless you get a taxi to tunstall/burslem (Vale areas of the city) and have a drink around there because all the Vale lads will be going Burnley as it's like there cup final dirty small time cunts. Anyway if you need a taxi number 01782 21 21 21 is autocabs - Won't charge you much like a lad said up there ^^ £5.00 - £6.00 for a taxi to the ground from the station. No chance of walking it's f*cking miles away!! Don't go any pubs near the ground especialy not the bar in Powerleague because everyone goes there before the game once they've bin on the ale all day and just getting one in before the game and as most teams will tell you it's not the nicest place be before kick off, it always goes off up there. Hope you enjoy it for you scarfers and be outside after.

Regards.

SCFC

YSC

young Stoke casuals

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:18 am

YSC wrote:Alright, I'm Stoke right. As your 'scarfers' i will tell you keep clear of Stoke town centre as every man and his dog from Stoke will be waiting down there for you lot, First sniff of a Welsh accent you'll get a smack in the gob. When you get here the police will be waiting more than likely and will put you on a bus and get you out of stoke town centre as soon as possible. If you get here early and beat the police then keep out of Stoke town centre. nowhere to go for a drink realy unless you get a taxi to tunstall/burslem (Vale areas of the city) and have a drink around there because all the Vale lads will be going Burnley as it's like there cup final dirty small time cunts. Anyway if you need a taxi number 01782 21 21 21 is autocabs - Won't charge you much like a lad said up there ^^ £5.00 - £6.00 for a taxi to the ground from the station. No chance of walking it's f*cking miles away!! Don't go any pubs near the ground especialy not the bar in Powerleague because everyone goes there before the game once they've bin on the ale all day and just getting one in before the game and as most teams will tell you it's not the nicest place be before kick off, it always goes off up there. Hope you enjoy it for you scarfers and be outside after.

Regards.

SCFC
thanks for the info mate.
i think our bus is stoping a few miles out of town. how many tickets you sold for tomoz? :ayatollah:

YSC

young Stoke casuals

i think our bus is stoping a few miles out of town. how many tickets you sold for tomoz? :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:19 am

Gutted I ain't going.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:28 am

milly44 wrote:
YSC wrote:Alright, I'm Stoke right. As your 'scarfers' i will tell you keep clear of Stoke town centre as every man and his dog from Stoke will be waiting down there for you lot, First sniff of a Welsh accent you'll get a smack in the gob. When you get here the police will be waiting more than likely and will put you on a bus and get you out of stoke town centre as soon as possible. If you get here early and beat the police then keep out of Stoke town centre. nowhere to go for a drink realy unless you get a taxi to tunstall/burslem (Vale areas of the city) and have a drink around there because all the Vale lads will be going Burnley as it's like there cup final dirty small time cunts. Anyway if you need a taxi number 01782 21 21 21 is autocabs - Won't charge you much like a lad said up there ^^ £5.00 - £6.00 for a taxi to the ground from the station. No chance of walking it's f*cking miles away!! Don't go any pubs near the ground especialy not the bar in Powerleague because everyone goes there before the game once they've bin on the ale all day and just getting one in before the game and as most teams will tell you it's not the nicest place be before kick off, it always goes off up there. Hope you enjoy it for you scarfers and be outside after.

Regards.

SCFC

YSC

young Stoke casuals

I couldn't tell you mate, nothing realy said about it on our website apart from 'TIckets selling fast'. Won't be many there if im being honest about 16 to 18 thousand i think personally. If your coming on a bus mate, would be worth going an extra junction up past Stoke to sandbach. Posh place resonably prices for beer plenty of pubs. absolutly no trouble up there at all mate, or stop at Stafford. Another thing i wouldn't walk around the ground before or after kick off, get straight to your cars or bus and go. If your traveling by car make sure you take all things that resemble you being welsh or a cardiff fan in any way out of your car as this season more cars are getting smashed up by stoke 'fans' because of the people in the cars being opposition soppurters.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:30 am

after a skinful on the way we'll probably just park up outside the home end and wander into town :lol:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:33 am

Some wondering that is mate, about a 50 minute walk to the city centre from the ground!! if your game though mate just wonder around you'll find something somewhere.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:36 am

You sound proper hardcore :lol: Boys will be boys eh?!

You make it sound like its going to be WW3.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:38 am

PhatFrog wrote:You sound proper hardcore :lol: Boys will be boys eh?!

Who knows mate? I know were all ready for this. just see what happens ay?

Regards

SCFC

YSC

young stoke casuals

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:44 am

YSC wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:You sound proper hardcore :lol: Boys will be boys eh?!

Who knows mate? I know were all ready for this. just see what happens ay?

Regards

SCFC

YSC

young stoke casuals

:lol:

Is he C-Mob in disguise?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:49 am

c-mob has mellowed, and we are now lovers, im sure i can turn this one to.
is the stokie up for a pokie? :oops: :mrgreen:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:55 am

what you mean by c-mob?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:01 am

YSC wrote:what you mean by c-mob?

hes a qpr fan who posts on here. he our niggest poster now :lol:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:02 am

milly44 wrote:

Racist.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:03 am

ohh haha

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:06 am

Dafydd wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Racist.

:lol: :lol:
hes our biggest aswell :D you know what they say ;)