Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHO'S GOING TO STOKE FROM THIS FORUM ?

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:30 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Risca Blue wrote:
Me and alan have been to qpr and watford with you before annis, you picked us up at highcross?. ginge68 is on about my little brother making his debut :ayatollah:

bring ur cds aswell pal ive done some but still bring them

Yeh ok mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Me and my 2 boys going with Dibs :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:47 pm

a horse with no name wrote:i am. jus sorting out some cds as carl told me im in charge of the music as i complained when i got on for watford that it was bit dead on the bus.

:o After my successful cd for Leeds, I wanted to be in charge :(
We'll play mine after the services when your not around :lol:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:02 pm

the CD's on the bus for the Watford game were awesome :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:40 pm

me son @wife going by car see u all there

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:04 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:i am. jus sorting out some cds as carl told me im in charge of the music as i complained when i got on for watford that it was bit dead on the bus.

:o After my successful cd for Leeds, I wanted to be in charge :(
We'll play mine after the services when your not around :lol:

annis and carl have put the youngsters incharge as they are too old to know how to work a computer properly haha. fair play to risca blue tho the watford cd were quality.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:30 pm

Bit of advice before you set the sat nav it's Newcastle under Lyme, made a similar mistake myself :lol:

As for the game wish I was going as it's close to me but didn't get a ticket in time because of christmas, been to the britania before though so not all bad

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Bluetaf wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Myself and My 2 Daughters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Looking forward to it, as No pressure, compared to a League game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Morgan and I are giving this a miss :( , going to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Rochdale instead, now only got four more clubs to do for the 92 :D so planning on doing them by season end :)
AndyFS

part time supporters lol :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Only my second ever away game i cant wait, no pressure, not expecting us to come away with much really , but im optamistic of a place in the 4th round :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:36 pm

Me and my old man are goin on the bus again. Just hope he can get in this time haha :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:45 pm

I'll be there with my daughter, I'll be there ! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:44 pm

See some of you on the forum bus tomorrow :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:54 pm

Im on the forum bus! I hope your all quiet on it i like my beauty sleep!!!!! :oops:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:09 pm

mallo wrote:
Bluetaf wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Myself and My 2 Daughters :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Looking forward to it, as No pressure, compared to a League game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Morgan and I are giving this a miss :( , going to Dagenham & Redbridge vs Rochdale instead, now only got four more clubs to do for the 92 :D so planning on doing them by season end :)
AndyFS

part time supporters lol :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Was going to go Mal but been before, checking my "92" and found that I only have four more clubs to do,
Dagenham, Burton Albion, Accrington Stanley & Morecambe. Dagenham Saturday, Burton vs Northampton on the 29th Jan, Accrington v Port Vale Sat 19th Feb and Morecambe 7th May day before last game of season at Burnley.
Happy days
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:12 pm

sam salim wrote:Im on the forum bus! I hope your all quiet on it i like my beauty sleep!!!!! :oops:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Bluetaf wrote:
sam salim wrote:Im on the forum bus! I hope your all quiet on it i like my beauty sleep!!!!! :oops:

plenty of photos of sam sleeping after one shandy havent we lol

Well done Andy

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:05 pm

iam going up along with my old man :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:46 pm

im going + 3

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:07 pm

ME
Ely valley BLUEBIRDS. IVF

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 pm

im not going now ;)

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 am

me and my son any3 are going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:58 am

any1 wrote:me and my son any3 are going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

any2 coming?? :D

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:31 am

If your traveling with kids or your wives get in the ground as early as possible as i said on another thread if your traveling in car don't leave anything in there to do with cardiff or wales as your car will get smashed up.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:10 am

YSC wrote:If your traveling with kids or your wives get in the ground as early as possible as i said on another thread if your traveling in car don't leave anything in there to do with cardiff or wales as your car will get smashed up.

typical wankers then :D

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:26 am

YSC wrote:If your traveling with kids or your wives get in the ground as early as possible as i said on another thread if your traveling in car don't leave anything in there to do with cardiff or wales as your car will get smashed up.

I am genuinely surprised you people know what cars are, stoke finally came out of the dark ages i see? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: