Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ANY PLUMBERS OR ANYONE WITH PLUMBERS AS MATES

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:30 am

Looking for a favour, my son who is 25 has got 5 months left before he qualifies, he spends one day a week in Ystrad Mynach College for course work but needs a placement for the remaining time,any help would be really appreciated.

Re: ANY PLUMBERS OR ANYONE WITH PLUMBERS AS MATES

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:43 pm

:!:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Looking for a favour, my son who is 25 has got 5 months left before he qualifies, he spends one day a week in Ystrad Mynach College for course work but needs a placement for the remaining time,any help would be really appreciated.

try steve borley,you never know,he may help out :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:18 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Looking for a favour, my son who is 25 has got 5 months left before he qualifies, he spends one day a week in Ystrad Mynach College for course work but needs a placement for the remaining time,any help would be really appreciated.

Gwyn is there any chance that once your son qualifies that he might be in a position to try and fix our leaky defense ?

Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Im in the same position as your son Gwyn. It's hard work :evil: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:22 pm

Self employed plumber here gwyn, have been for about ten years. (unfortunately in pembrokehire). It's a tuff thing to do find buddy, I'm guessing it's for his nvq? Is he planning on going self employed once he has got qualified? There are ways around it depending on his situation. I've got a boy at the moment but ain't guaranteeing him all the way through his nvq as work can be up and down. So he is just doing the city and guilds side which is fine for most things, but then will just do his nvq folder when we can. Does this help? Let me know if I can advise you more, will try my best to help...

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Western Blue wrote:Self employed plumber here gwyn, have been for about ten years. (unfortunately in pembrokehire). It's a tuff thing to do find buddy, I'm guessing it's for his nvq? Is he planning on going self employed once he has got qualified? There are ways around it depending on his situation. I've got a boy at the moment but ain't guaranteeing him all the way through his nvq as work can be up and down. So he is just doing the city and guilds side which is fine for most things, but then will just do his nvq folder when we can. Does this help? Let me know if I can advise you more, will try my best to help...

Cheers for the reply, he can see the finishing post now and its a bit frustrating, got him putting my new bathroom in at the mo, so its quite useful to me and I'm telling him the experience is so good for him. 8-)

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:17 pm

That's the best way, get him sorting all the friends and family out, to get the experience then tell him to get some cards out there... Will ask the boys still in cdf I know to see if they got anything...

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:43 pm

only local ones in cwm i know are dan rawlings and beanie maybe worth asking them as you know them both?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 pm

The police are now rounding up the stoke fans involved. Vince Alm daughter has been threatened to be bottled, city fans should really stay away from the town centre.