Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Glenda

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 pm

It seems the Celtic faithfull carnt wait to see the back of "Glenda" http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/transfe ... ovens.html i think any deal will see Burkey going the other way :o

Re: Glenda

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:22 pm

I don't think I'd want him back here though, Stapes. Out of form and struggling to make any impact in Scotland so will find it just as tough down here. I'd rather remember him as the excellent centre back he was. If Burkey was to go the other way, I'd like a cash settlement in our favour

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Dont want him here either Andy mate his heart aint here so f#ck him :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:11 pm

celtic fans seem more happy to see the back of him than they were naylor :?

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:16 pm

He was like Ledley and left to be greedy and have an easy life gettin paid for it ................. his form has gone due to playing in the SPL as Im sure Ledley's will too , which wont be good for Wales :(

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:30 pm

stapes wrote:Dont want him here either Andy mate his heart aint here so f#ck him :ayatollah:

Exactly, we want players who are committed to us. 100% or nothing

Must admit though, Stapes, when I saw this thread, I thought it was about Glenda in Eastenders and whether or not people on here would shag her. I was going to say yes :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Must admit though, Stapes, when I saw this thread, I thought it was about Glenda in Eastenders and whether or not people on here would shag her.

Me too lol

Loovens can stay where he is. He's had his time here and it was good, but he's moved on, so are we and do we really want another Koumas situation?

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 pm

PtB wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Must admit though, Stapes, when I saw this thread, I thought it was about Glenda in Eastenders and whether or not people on here would shag her.

Me too lol

Loovens can stay where he is. He's had his time here and it was good, but he's moved on, so are we and do we really want another Koumas situation?

:lol: :lol: Great minds and all that :lol: :lol:

Got to say, Koumas has been one of the biggest disappointment's of DJ's signings. Forget all the crap signings he's made, most of them we expected to be shite (Nsungu NDumbo or whatever his name was) but Koumas came here with high expectations after his last spell here and hasn't lived up to them at all

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:25 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:He was like Ledley and left to be greedy and have an easy life gettin paid for it ................. his form has gone due to playing in the SPL as Im sure Ledley's will too , which wont be good for Wales :(

Wise Words :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:26 pm

stapes wrote:It seems the Celtic faithfull carnt wait to see the back of "Glenda" http://www.talkceltic.net/forum/transfe ... ovens.html i think any deal will see Burkey going the other way :o

f**k that for a laugh they can f*cking keep him mun :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
stapes wrote:Dont want him here either Andy mate his heart aint here so f#ck him :ayatollah:

Exactly, we want players who are committed to us. 100% or nothing

Must admit though, Stapes, when I saw this thread, I thought it was about Glenda in Eastenders and whether or not people on here would shag her. I was going to say yes :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

BASTARDS ! i was hoping for a naked photo of her. :cry: i`m going to have to google her now, i feel like cracking one off :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: