Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" LATEST ON GLENN LOOVENS "

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:23 pm

Just been told City are still after Loovens," But at THIS MOMENT IN TIME, Def NOT A DONE DEAL, Loovens still is not Sure he wants to come back here, Celtic Dont want him, But Derby Def Do and DJ Does.

Re: " LATEST ON GLENN LOOVENS "

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Cheers Annis ! 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:26 pm

that can only be good news if we are after him
keeping my fingers crossed on this one

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:26 pm

fuk him let derby have him surely we can do better

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:27 pm

Yeah, Derby can have him

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Just tell him the quality of players missus has gone up since Parry left with his skank :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:30 pm

if hes unsure what does that tell you.he does not want to come back.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:37 pm

what i dont understand is,
if he was that good (and at the time he was one of the best for us) why did DJ let hi go.
years on, now is he any better or past his best ???

we should never take players back, look at koumas ? lardy

same go's for routladege, he had a chance of coming here then snubbed us for more cash, f**k off gold digger

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:38 pm

U'd think a bench warmer in the SPL would jump at the chance of joining a club that have a v.good chance of promotion to the Premier League. Lazy and no ambition imo. NOT WANTED

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:42 pm

Unsure if he wants to come back??? Fine, one word......NEXT!

I understand that he had a rough time with Mrs Parry (supposedly) but he also had a great playing time here too. However if he has any doubts, let him go

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:43 pm

he is not good eneough......Roger Johnson made him look better than he is....woudl be a disaster signing.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm

dont want him to be honest. If he wanted to come he would have by now. If he's not committed to us then why go for him?

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:53 pm

I would even go as far as saying that I think Hudson has potential to be just as good Loovens would be now. The fact he's not sure about coming back makes me think we move on!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:56 pm

If a player has to think twice, especially as we are a club challenging for the Premiership, he should be told to F Off.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Agree about the Roger Johnson point! I actually think that Rog made Loovens, Alexander and Gypes look far better than they are. I'm wondering if Scott Danns and Ben Foster are actually decent or whether it's the RJ influence again

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 pm

agree.....RJ would make Hudon look good!!

Signing Loovens would fit in with Dj's recent defender aquisitions.....crap!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:04 pm

If he is not sure he wants to come back, i would leave him well alone, or is he just after more money :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:17 pm

BlueView wrote:If a player has to think twice, especially as we are a club challenging for the Premiership, he should be told to F Off.

agree totally :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:24 pm

As much as I liked Glenn when he was here if he thinks he's too good for the club then we should forget him.

If he wanted to come here then he would be a great buy!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:31 pm

He is doing what they all do now Just waiting to see if somebody does want him and what he can get out of it

Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:52 pm

I loved Glen Loovens and disagree that he was made to look good by other players I think Loovens was a good CH and I thought deserved better than Celtic but he has not done anything in the SPL and Celtic want rid of him so really he should be crying to come back to Cardiff so as he is not then I would move on to another CH

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:00 pm

If thats the case let him rott in a 2bit reserve team this tells you everything about money in football :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Roger Johnstons back is a lot beter now after carrying Loovens for so long !!

He is not the answer

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Glenn, f--- off.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:49 pm

would be a shit signing, seen a couple of games hes had for celtic this season, he was utter bollocks

hes rejected us before, left us for fecking scotland,

not half the player he was when we left us, it'll be another koumas situation !