Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kenny Miller...

Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Bid accepted by Birmingham :o could be a great signing for them !! shame he wont come in a season long loan to us xD :ayatollah:

Re: Kenny Miller...

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Does that mean they're not signing Robbie Keane then?

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 pm

They said the Keane deal was a tough one

Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:24 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:They said the Keane deal was a tough one

Dont know why though considering he wants to leave and Harry wants to ship him out .

Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:07 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Does that mean they're not signing Robbie Keane then?

i think he mite end up at newcastle......

Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:They said the Keane deal was a tough one

Dont know why though considering he wants to leave and Harry wants to ship him out .

Probably down to wages.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Miller said tonight he doesn't want to go there....Brum offered 650k for him and Rangers accepted....He's Rangers best player by a mile, cant get my head around that lot wanting to flog him for next to nothing when he could make the difference between them either winning or blowing the league ....

Poor stupid skint huns. :P

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Bloody hell 650, 000... Amazing to think you could land a 25 goal a season man for that amount, even in the SPL!

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:46 am

tommy Barry wrote:Miller said tonight he doesn't want to go there....Brum offered 650k for him and Rangers accepted....He's Rangers best player by a mile, cant get my head around that lot wanting to flog him for next to nothing when he could make the difference between them either winning or blowing the league ....

Poor stupid skint huns. :P

Its because he's out of contract in the summer.