Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2 sides to every story!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:13 pm

Will we ever get to hear Sam Hammams side of the story?????????I just think so many people are giving him grief still and it would be nice if he had a chance to stand his corner. Cos all weve ever heard for 6 years is the riddlers story of what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Re: 2 sides to every story!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 pm

One day I am sure everyone who cares to listen will hear the truth

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:13 pm

I havent heard Sam's side yet but I trust Sam more than Ridsdale any day and I am sure and hope that it will all come out as Ridsdale got away with murder at Cardiff he made a fortune and left the club in a terrible mess plus worse he lied to the supporters and ripped the supporters off.

Sam got us in a mess but Ridsdale didnt get us out of it, he did what he is good at and talk his way in getting the stadium and he should have left when he delivered that as what he done last season was disgraceful

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:One day I am sure everyone who cares to listen will hear the truth

I Believe that Will happen in the Year 2011 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Annis still hasnt cured the stutter and oh what time is the SAM update in 2011? Knowing my luck I'll be in the shower when the news breaks!! C'mon Carl what time do you call this where's the update!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Dange wrote:Annis still hasnt cured the stutter and oh what time is the SAM update in 2011? Knowing my luck I'll be in the shower when the news breaks!! C'mon Carl what time do you call this where's the update!! :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Done :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:34 pm

piroteczz wrote:Will we ever get to hear Sam Hammams side of the story?????????I just think so many people are giving him grief still and it would be nice if he had a chance to stand his corner. Cos all weve ever heard for 6 years is the riddlers story of what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

This is a fact: There are fellers on this board who are good mates with Sam
and who constantly put Sam's case forward. Fair one, they believe him, they
know him better than most of us. So its not like we dont hear HIS side of the
story. We hear BOTH sides.

i just want the f*cking truth so i can either love the daft old bugger or
stamp all over his head :D

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:39 pm

taffyapple wrote:
piroteczz wrote:Will we ever get to hear Sam Hammams side of the story?????????I just think so many people are giving him grief still and it would be nice if he had a chance to stand his corner. Cos all weve ever heard for 6 years is the riddlers story of what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

This is a fact: There are fellers on this board who are good mates with Sam
and who constantly put Sam's case forward. Fair one, they believe him, they
know him better than most of us. So its not like we dont hear HIS side of the
story. We hear BOTH sides.

i just want the f*cking truth so i can either love the daft old bugger or
stamp all over his head :D

:lol:

Meet me in Ninian Park Pub one day before an Home Game and I can Tell you Some TRUE Facts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 pm

I beleive sam loves our club and wants the best for us.but i think he has been treated really badly.Hope all is well sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Respect to sam

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm new to this forum so I don't know sams story sorry but he brought the riddler into help him but to me it looks like he got stabbed in the back. But again I don't know its my belief

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 am

I found the thread about Sams story from last year, dont know if you want it brought back up or not Annis? :ayatollah: