Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Long shot, but does anyone know Bellamy personally?

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:08 pm

I have an old Wales shirt with number 8 printed on. It was his number at the time and I want to get it signed :D

Re: Long shot, but does anyone know Bellamy personally?

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Im sure his son plays for either Cewnty or Cardiff Youth, I know he often goes to the games

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:24 pm

why dont you just take it to a home game, and get him to do it there.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 pm

ccfc-louis wrote:Im sure his son plays for either Cewnty or Cardiff Youth, I know he often goes to the games

Plays for County,mate.
http://www.newportcountyjunioracademy.c ... php?id=125

:oops:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Yes I do. I should be able to sort it. His son does play for county and likely to be with city soon.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 am

Billy Hunt. wrote:I have an old Wales shirt with number 8 printed on. It was his number at the time and I want to get it signed :D

If he was Scottish, it wouldn't be a problem mate. I know everyone who is Scottish. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:16 am

PtB wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:I have an old Wales shirt with number 8 printed on. It was his number at the time and I want to get it signed :D

If he was Scottish, it wouldn't be a problem mate. I know everyone who is Scottish. :ayatollah:

:lol: Even Joe

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Smples my little beer mostster just nip down Fairwater Police station he should be there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 pm

he himself to himself does not like many people and lots people don't like him and lives in his own little rich world lol