Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bratislava.....

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:08 pm

anyone been lately,any tips would be greatly appreciated....going late in march. :D

Re: Bratislava.....

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 pm

dont watch hostel whatever you do!!! :D

i have heard its a good crack!! women everywhere, a guy i work with went there on his stag and he said it was shit hot, the female mud wrestling was good to he said!!
Last edited by brewer918 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:12 pm

Been twice and in the short period in between it had gone from the cheapest best value place on earth into a caught up quickly and try and find the bargain, some great bars and sights and a boat trip up to Vienna highly recommended.
I'm sure by now it would have caught up with Prague and geared up for making as much as it can from night time tourists so to speak.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:17 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Been twice and in the short period in between it had gone from the cheapest best value place on earth into a caught up quickly and try and find the bargain, some great bars and sights and a boat trip up to Vienna highly recommended.
I'm sure by now it would have caught up with Prague and geared up for making as much as it can from night time tourists so to speak.

Do you have an ex wife and some kids there too Gwyn?? :D :D :D

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:19 pm

beano1 wrote:anyone been lately,any tips would be greatly appreciated....going late in march. :D

Stay on the BOtel on the Danube!!!!! The restaurant is Indian; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner poifect!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:39 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Been twice and in the short period in between it had gone from the cheapest best value place on earth into a caught up quickly and try and find the bargain, some great bars and sights and a boat trip up to Vienna highly recommended.

No, I don't have an ex wife there, but I may have a few kids running about, :lol:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Dange wrote:
beano1 wrote:anyone been lately,any tips would be greatly appreciated....going late in march. :D

Stay on the BOtel on the Danube!!!!! The restaurant is Indian; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner poifect!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.hotels-in-bratislava.com/hotels/marina_hotel.html

This is where we stayed when Wales played...it was great and an easy walk from the death trap disco!!

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:42 pm

as soon as you get there order a ticket to Lithuania and get to drink best beer in the world

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 pm

cheers for the replys,the river boat and beer sound good, hotel already booked and checked out on google...looks good also. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:34 pm

I was out there in the summer, cracking place friendly locals, avoid the Irish bar as that was the worst pint we had all weekend

Stayed on the Botel fits the job perfectly for cheap & cheerful accomodation and about a 10 minute stroll to the centre