Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

URGENT HELP PLEASE

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:49 am

My dad just told me he's forgotten to book the tickets for stoke !!!!!!! we're all set to go aswell !! can anyone advise me on what we can do ??

Re: URGENT HELP PLEASE

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:52 am

Travel up anyway. There will probably be no shows on the supporters bus who have ordered tickets. Get in touch with Vince Alm. I don't have his number but I'm sure someone on here will have it. Good luck :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 am

how were you planning on getting there???

you could maybe stick to your original travel plan but ring vince alm (maybe) or wayne nash and see if they will take 2 tickets with them. maybe a shout.

i will PM you numbers :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:53 am

PhatFrog wrote:Travel up anyway. There will probably be no shows on the supporters bus who have ordered tickets. Get in touch with Vince Alm. I don't have his number but I'm sure someone on here will have it. Good luck :ayatollah:

Thanks for the reply ! we always go through vince on the supporters bus from malpas ! i think we'll ring him early this morning.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 am

Give Vince a call in the morning on 07814 779441

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:54 am

PhatFrog wrote:Travel up anyway. There will probably be no shows on the supporters bus who have ordered tickets. Get in touch with Vince Alm. I don't have his number but I'm sure someone on here will have it. Good luck :ayatollah:

great minds :oops: :D

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:55 am

milly44 wrote:how were you planning on getting there???

you could maybe stick to your original travel plan but ring vince alm (maybe) or wayne nash and see if they will take 2 tickets with them. maybe a shout.

i will PM you numbers :ayatollah:

Thanks for the reply.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 am

milly44 wrote:

Not really. You just copied me....... :lol:

Claire, like the new avator. That's probably the only thing I can remember talking about on Tuesday night :lol:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 am

milly44 wrote:

Claire, like the new avator. That's probably the only thing I can remember talking about on Tuesday night :lol:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 am

Thanks alot everyone. Much appreciated. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 am

PhatFrog wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Probably a good thing, you'd probably be ignoring me too otherwise! :lol:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 am

I remember something about a conversation regarding Cammy, Tam and Rab! :lol: