Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I DON'T WANT DJ SACKED

Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:36 pm

I just want him to be successful, do I think he can turn it around, don't know but he did do it after the last crisis meetings after the thrashing at Charlton.

However I do believe he's got more chance of putting things right on the pitch, than PR has of putting it right off the pitch, he looks totally set on three strikes and out, Leeds warned us, Barnsley warned us and we still let it happen.
I was one of his biggest supporters when he first came, he certainly has a believable confident charisma, and along with others I hoped he'd learnt from his previous experiences, sadly it looks like he's been making the same type of financial gambles with our future that nearly destroyed Leeds.

I am fed up of hearing the blame falling on Sam Hammam's lap forall our problems, when not one penny of the debt to him/Langstones has been paid off.

We can't seem to balance the books without paying our debts to HMRC let alone the creditors he mentions and thanks for their patience, for f**k sake "where is all the money going"

Re: I DON'T WANT DJ SACKED

Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Ha ha, i dont know about that Gwyn, DJ and PR are like twins, they are as bad as each other, thick as thieves, they even holiday together.