Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

marshall was class today.....

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:12 pm

pulled of some great saves, 4 or 5 of them, didnt show any on highlights.
whole team were great today, hudson and kev look solid together, gavin rae worked hard, keogh and chops ran there socks off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: marshall was class today.....

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 pm

milly44 wrote:pulled of some great saves, 4 or 5 of them, didnt show any on highlights.
whole team were great today, hudson and kev look solid together, gavin rae worked hard, keogh and chops ran there socks off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

someone on here said keogh went off injured? or is was that a lie lo

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
milly44 wrote:pulled of some great saves, 4 or 5 of them, didnt show any on highlights.

someone on here said keogh went off injured? or is was that a lie lo

he hobbled off in injury time :?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Only thing I don't like about Marshall is his kicking off the ground.. Few times today kixked it straight into touch,
But his kicking out of hand was really good!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:16 am

Agree with that 100% Milly :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Team put in a good performance, really enjoyed the game. Marshall was brilliant I agree, some great saves today.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Best two keepers I've seen at Ccfc IMHO.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:06 pm

The team put in a solid performance today, proud of them all. Some spectacular saves from Marshall I agree, good day all round.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:33 pm

He was class, hope he stays as its good to have 2 quality keepers. Was worried after hearing rumours about him leaving.

Well in David :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 am

It's the return of the Jocks mate!!!!

Quinny returns against Leeds and we get a vital win, so he then throws Marshall and Rae back in and we're holding Premiership teams away from home.

All he needs now is to sign Reynolds, Gow and a few others and we'll be unstoppable :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:12 pm

sign tam rab and kammy and we are laughing :D

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:49 pm

:lol: