Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" STOKE CITY HOME REPLAY "

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:02 am

" STOKE CITY HOME REPLAY "
Going to BE CHEAP TICKETS, But prob a Half Empty Ground, Unless WE draw a BIG GUN at Home in the next Round.

" THIS FORUM " Block 16/17 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

HOW ABOUT MAKING AN ATMOSPHERE, EVERYONE GO IN THE NINIAN STAND :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

TUESDAY 18th JANUARY 7.45pm

* £15 for Adults :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

* £5 for U16s and over 60s :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" GET IN THE NINIAN STAND " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " STOKE CITY HOME REPLAY "

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 am

i rekon we should try get everyone together wen wer away everyones together and wer quality at home wer all split up and itds quiet

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:50 am

Has the date been announced for the replay?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:02 am

Dafydd wrote:Has the date been announced for the replay?

I believe it's the 18th. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:23 am

IF WE ALL CAN BE IN SAME AREA I WILL TAKE TIME OFF WORK WILL BE AWSOME ATMOSPHERE,SORRY MADE TIT OF MYSELF TONITE HAD BRILL NITE FANCY DRESS I WAS THE TIT WITH BLOW UP GUITAR I WENT INTO MY OWN LITTLE WORLD,THE LEGEND JASON PERRY WAS THERE WHAT A MAN AWSOME, AND HIS FAMILY :old: :love1: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:31 am

vikinblue wrote:IF WE ALL CAN BE IN SAME AREA I WILL TAKE TIME OFF WORK WILL BE AWSOME ATMOSPHERE,SORRY MADE TIT OF MYSELF TONITE HAD BRILL NITE FANCY DRESS I WAS THE TIT WITH BLOW UP GUITAR I WENT INTO MY OWN LITTLE WORLD,THE LEGEND JASON PERRY WAS THERE WHAT A MAN AWSOME, AND HIS FAMILY :old: :love1: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes Legend as a player and an honest True Gent as a person :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 am

Everyone in blocks 116 and 117 is a good idea. We did the same for the cup game against Bristol City last year. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:38 am

ackers1927 wrote:Everyone in blocks 116 and 117 is a good idea. We did the same for the cup game against Bristol City last year. :ayatollah:

Ackers and it worked :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 am

go for it lads would be great if we win replay who do you want in next round everton away ive never been there

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 am

cardiff 74 wrote:go for it lads would be great if we win replay who do you want in next round everton away ive never been there

Martyn, I Will take Hereford or Burton Albion Away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Everyone in blocks 116 and 117 is a good idea. We did the same for the cup game against Bristol City last year. :ayatollah:

Yeah one of the best atmospheres in the ccs. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 am

ackers1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yeah one of the best atmospheres in the ccs. :ayatollah:

Hopefully Ackers We can Repeat it and get a Win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Hopefully Ackers We can Repeat it and get a Win :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If the crowd get behind the team. We can beat anyone. History proves that :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 am

Annis,

Count me in I would love it if we were all there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:24 am

ridofrid wrote:Annis,

Count me in I would love it if we were all there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great
I Would like to See a Good Turn out Clive :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:25 am

i think this has the making of a great atmosphere, if tickets are cheaper like you said annis then i'm sure more people will go.
the cup game against leicester last season was a great atmosphere because people could choose where to go instead of where their season tickets were. and its a tuesday night :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:29 am

spear 21 bluebird wrote:i think this has the making of a great atmosphere, if tickets are cheaper like you said annis then i'm sure more people will go.
the cup game against leicester last season was a great atmosphere because people could choose where to go instead of where their season tickets were. and its a tuesday night :ayatollah:

Your right this helps, because Fans can now change Seats and its Cheap and its a Night game(Better Atmosphere) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:35 am

due to circustances beyond my control (as some of you know), i was unable to go yesterday. looking forward to the replay and my first time in the ninian stand, keep me a space :)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:45 am

im a season ticket holder with my boy in family stand but if it can be arranged im up for joining ninian stand for stoke game

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 am

Don't forget the draw is at 3.45pm this afternoon live on ITV1, We are ball number 28.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BTW Annis I will be joining you in the Ninian Stand with Angharad. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:08 pm

carlccfc wrote:Don't forget the draw is at 3.45pm this afternoon live on ITV1, We are ball number 28.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BTW Annis I will be joining you in the Ninian Stand with Angharad. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ill join you there aswel...
By the way seen you at stoke annis would have said hi but i was looking for my mates after the stewards had split us up bevcause they wanted us in our normal seats, i also was on the first bus after the forum bus in acton gate pub and enjoyed watching you all have a fool about :lol: , and enjoyed watching carl try to tone down the swearing :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:12 pm

i got a season ticket in the ninian stand and dont want to be moved ,i want my seat in block 117 please not go to someone whos not going to sing and only turns up when its a prem team.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:05 pm

I wonder how many of those Stoke cunts will turn up, they have never come to Cardiff, wankers fighting with familys i though they were better than that.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" STOKE CITY HOME REPLAY "
Going to BE CHEAP TICKETS, But prob a Half Empty Ground, Unless WE draw a BIG GUN at Home in the next Round.

HOW ABOUT MAKING AN ATMOSPHERE, EVERYONE GO IN THE NINIAN STAND :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" GET IN THE NINIAN STAND " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't understand that, any top flight side who came to NP the place would have been packed, I don't understand why Stoke coming down means a half empty stadium, where is the spirit for the Fa cup gone!!!!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Don't understand that, any top flight side who came to NP the place would have been packed, I don't understand why Stoke coming down means a half empty stadium, where is the spirit for the Fa cup gone!!!!

OK If WE DONT GET A BIG DRAW IN THE NEXT RD, LETS SEE IF YOUR RIGHT and WE GET A FULL HOUSE.
I REALLY HOPE I AM WRONG. At Ninian Park, Yes Prob Nearly Full :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

I wasn't having a dig mate, just the Fa cup is a special time for us and the club, good time to cashin on a good run

OK If WE DONT GET A BIG DRAW IN THE NEXT RD, LETS SEE IF YOUR RIGHT and WE GET A FULL HOUSE.
I REALLY HOPE I AM WRONG. At Ninian Park, Yes Prob Nearly Full :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:24 pm

I wasn't having a dig mate, just the Fa cup is a special time for us and the club, good time to cashin on a good run

I Find it Very Sad, that The FACUP has been Down graded, I LOVE IT and go to EVERY RD no Matter who WE PLAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:35 pm

I'll be there :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:29 pm

Cos of the small crowd, it will sound shit if half of us are in the canton and the other half in ninian. Everyone make sure you are in the ninian. :)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:35 pm

the canton is much better, sorry boys the ninian is a library :D