Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Parkin

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:09 am

New parkin wouldnt start 2day, Annis not blaming you for sayin he would but i think this was a really big risk probs the biggest risk of them all by dave jones, cant see him gettin in team tbh keogh starting to play well with chopra up front and we still got bothroyd to come back.... yes parkin is a good back up for jay but when we get promated will he really be a big threat????

Re: Parkin

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 am

CCFC_Forever wrote:New parkin wouldnt start 2day, Annis not blaming you for sayin he would but i think this was a really big risk probs the biggest risk of them all by dave jones, cant see him gettin in team tbh keogh starting to play well with chopra up front and we still got bothroyd to come back.... yes parkin is a good back up for jay but when we get promated will he really be a big threat????

I actually Said I Believed he would, But DJ Changed his mind and WE PLAYED WELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:
CCFC_Forever wrote:New parkin wouldnt start 2day, Annis not blaming you for sayin he would but i think this was a really big risk probs the biggest risk of them all by dave jones, cant see him gettin in team tbh keogh starting to play well with chopra up front and we still got bothroyd to come back.... yes parkin is a good back up for jay but when we get promated will he really be a big threat????

I actually Said I Believed he would, But DJ Changed his mind and WE PLAYED WELL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

After he read it on here I heard, see he's supposed to be having a crack about boards over the obrien deal too?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:35 pm

Daya wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

After he read it on here I heard, see he's supposed to be having a crack about boards over the obrien deal too?

Pathetic! lol

if he does the opposite of what we say on hear then I definitely wouldn't sign Curtis Davies or Hammill their pants! ;)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm

I wasnt having a go annis lol, i got my hopes up to see how well he would do and then my hopes were dashed but very glad he never cus like u said we played very well :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:16 pm

How much did we get him for? I reckon he could play an important part in getting us up. Offers us a completely different option to what we've got presently/

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:How much did we get him for? I reckon he could play an important part in getting us up. Offers us a completely different option to what we've got presently/

100k we got him fore, sneaky bit of business i think :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Carl_Dales_Left_boot wrote:How much did we get him for? I reckon he could play an important part in getting us up. Offers us a completely different option to what we've got presently/

100k we got him fore, sneaky bit of business i think :ayatollah:

Good bit of buisiness there then. People moan we don't have a 'big man' to cover Jay then moan when we do bring a good player in at this level for pittance. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Parkin told the premier club on level 4, at the Leeds game, that he wouldn't be playing on yesterday as he was still injured.

He also stated that Hull and Sheffield Wednesday were chasing him (probably the 2 and half year contract swung it)

Allegedly the deal is "a lot more than the £100k being quoted" according to sources in Preston and their local media.

No doubt there is a substantial "if we get to the Premiership" clause included in the deal