Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: It's Nearly all over for me - Franchise Cardiff FC

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:22 pm

I've probably read most of Daya's fairwell posts on various messageboards and heard them on the radio as well :o

See you soon Daya :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Daya wrote:DC , it's a horrible thing to have to admit but I you are probably bang on there mate and have hit the nail on the head.

Baker, when you get out of nappies give us a shout, you are f*cking typical of the newborn nerd what a little prick you are done, not yet out of nappies done f**k all with your life and call others a moron, experience some life away from your key board before you spout your shit!

You're boring.

Really could do without your negative shite on here. If it wasn't for the Malaysians, there'd be no Cardiff City.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Another "glass half empty" person.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 pm

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:Last Tuesday it was freezing, and pouring with rain. We had 25,000 in our new stadium, and went 2nd in the Championship.

Get real !

A game against hated "rivals".

And the atmosphere was utterly shit, totally outsung by Leeds.

Now do you get Daya's point?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Paranoid Schizophrenia by Proxy takes it a whole new level! Daya, Nerd, Eddie May or who ever you maybe this evening :roll:

Daya let me address you by this identity, you obviously do have Cardiff City at heart, from what you and others have said you have done alot of good for CCFC, however turning against and trying to divide fellow Cardiff Fans is not on, if you don't like the way things are going then get back to supporting West Ham (with their Cheer Leaders) and stop the attempted dramatic "I'm leaving posts", us fans who do not have a choice between 2 clubs could do with out people trying to stir up trouble! :oops:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 pm

nerd wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:Last Tuesday it was freezing, and pouring with rain. We had 25,000 in our new stadium, and went 2nd in the Championship.

Get real !

A game against hated "rivals".

And the atmosphere was utterly shit, totally outsung by Leeds.

Now do you get Daya's point?

Well no. There is no point being made.

If you honestly believe the atmosphere against Leeds on Tuesday was "utterly shit" you need to get your ears syringed cos you're going deaf.

Leeds didn't outsing us - they didn't support their own team at all in the first half, they were too busy singing lies about our manager. That's not support so I refuse to accept they outsang us.

If Daya doesn't want to support my club anymore, then he's perfectly entitled not to, I won't miss him because I've never seen him and have no idea who he is.

I think he might just be a tad bitter because his "other club" (How you can truly have two clubs is beyond me) West Ham are turning into a sham and we're very likely to be swapping places in the summer. You're only as good as your last game, and the last time the Hammers came to play us they were spanked 4-0.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 pm

No, I'm not Daya...

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Daya wrote:
joninian1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:I know I'm going to get a right slagging off from the Die Hard City supporters for writing this but that's no doubt what comes from writing on messageboards your feelings.

Although it's not a slant or slag off of the Club , it's just me waking up to my feelings that have been building up for a long time, of course this is written by someone who's real number one Club resides elsewhere and so the sentiment is slightly different to many on this board.

But f**k it anyway because rightly or wrongly its my belief.

When i started to follow Cardiff City firstly back in the 80's and then right through the 90's it was a tremendous time, i met real fantastic people, the away games were class, the home games were class, alright the football in level wise was pretty poor compared to todays standards but the whole experience of going to City was first rate.

It was like following a REAL football Club.

I am not sure you know me as I am just a normal fella, not an attention seeking tit. look at me everyone i am going. you did this every week on ccmb
After that even the Sam years were quality it felt like a real football club, yes he was f*cking raving bonkers and by god were there some rucks but the whole experience was quality during the good and bad times of that reign. ( oh and this aint a pro sam post by the way!)

Without writing out all the details the whole experience was to put it in football speak " f*cking brilliant" meeting great people who will always remain good pals and in that I include one real top f*cking geezer Steve Borley. Blokes a diamond . I say that cause i dont want him getting dragged into the rest of what im going to say.

Ive realised now that with all the changes that have taken place over the last few years- that fire has gone out for me to be honest. The Clubs attitude stinks , they think they are bigger and better than what they are internally, in fact you could go as far as saying they got their heads stuck right up their own arses. If people thought it through thats probably why people call for Sam to return as they know that would still some community football spirit back!

In fact all the club does these days is shit on you and want to fleece you of your dough at the same time. Internally they have become to be straight a bunch of arrogant bigheaded bunch of tossers. Stick a puffa jacket on a jobsworth and he thinks he owns the club !

Anyway now in my eyes its turning to change even more and it agrees with me like a 6 day old chicken madras. its turning in to Malaysian Franchise FC and will only get worse,

To be honest they make my skin crawl, ive seen through them , like i have others - you cant doubt i have a knack of that! but they are false plastics of the highest degree and whilst they swan around acting bigshot weve got f*cking fans waving malaysian flags FFS.

We even got a daddys rich boy silver spoon lad playing YTS as a Director and writing to fans for fucks sake what's all that about? yes they may have saved the day but they didn't do it for the bullshit of the love of the club thats for f*cking sure - its a malaysian franchise that will make em money off the back of the football club, all this bollocks about loving the club, writing to fans on messageboards and soaking up hero worship as they swank around wants to make me puke.

Do you see American flags at old trafford/Villa? do you see Russian flags at those wankers in Chelsea? do you see whatever flag at Fulham, nah course you f*cking dont.

So why here?

You go down the ground matchday these days and its like a bleeding tourist trip around London, soon we will have tour guides no doubt holding brollies in the air leading the way!!

They break every club rule that is set, trainers where they should not be, jeans in the boardroom- stand up during games, like the lord and his manor .

Its changes so much now from when i enjoyed it and to be honest that change i dont like at all and can only see it getting worse as franchise FC continues to grow.

The flame is nearly out for me thats for sure, everyone to their own i guess, may be its just me getting old and remembering the good old days before the newbie fans , the lego stadium, and all the other current attitude bollocks that goes on when you visit Cardiff City.

see you then

Oh it's super nerd joinian maybe mike young will stick a cartoon up of you!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm

you dont actually know who i am do you? well you wouldnt because I am just an ordinairy fan not some tit dying for some oh look at me attention. What do you want me to say? Please dont go Daya, you are far too important. You do leaving speeches on a regular basis so nobody cares. get a grip

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:25 pm

ijs1985 wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:Maybe you should form an Hamish football league team or league were everything stays in the 20th century 2 points for a win,not allowed suppporters not being allowed on internet :D :D :D :D :D :D
Anyway as 54 year old city fan and supporting them for over 45 years I know what you are going through

hamish? is that some sort of scottish joke?

Sorry the Amish, from Pennsylvania,not Hamish from Scotland :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm

Who said anything about leaving ? Leaving where exactly? Read before you engage your keyboard!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Daya wrote:Who said anything about leaving ? Leaving where exactly? Read before you engage your keyboard!

maybe think before you engage your mouth. the club were in dire financial straits and the malaysians have done more for the club than anyone else was prepared to. Nobody forced people to wave malaysian flags or even encouraged it. you have your opinion though and I am not going to get you to change that

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:36 pm

There we go then , now jog on , I'm having a nice beer in temple bar , go and play somewhere else!!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:38 pm

Daya wrote:There we go then , now jog on , I'm having a nice beer in temple bar , go and play somewhere else!!

having a beer and checking the internet on your phone every 2 minutes, good fun down the pub you must be. Looking at your recent stature may i suggest you do the jogging as it is indeed well needed. that is all.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:14 pm

joninian1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:There we go then , now jog on , I'm having a nice beer in temple bar , go and play somewhere else!!

having a beer and checking the internet on your phone every 2 minutes, good fun down the pub you must be. Looking at your recent stature may i suggest you do the jogging as it is indeed well needed. that is all.

actually sat at bar with mo Jo laughing at your posts!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Some fan then,Laughing at others :shock:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm forever blowing bubbles!

I'm next up on the mic !

kav said to blow you a kiss candy xxx

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:53 am

Daya; you are a sad, sad man. I feel for you. On AAMB while in a pub? Wow.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 am

Morning Baker,

Yes as always you are very correct, it's very sad to sit around a table , listening to some fine Irish singing and having an iPad on the table with everyone laughing at your posts as well as others, it's even more sad not funny reading the text messages coming in from all sorts including City staff saying how funny it was, in fact I forget to reply to them saying it's sad not funny , bugger off!

So how much fun/sadness did you have in your bedroom Baker , hope you didn't get your keyboard too sticky!!

Ciao ciao must fly xxx

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:37 pm

well said steve, wish we could rewind time 10 years :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:55 pm

there is a difference steve your right.

but as many have said it's progress for you.

but accept what your saying in so many levels

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Daya wrote:Morning Baker,

Yes as always you are very correct, it's very sad to sit around a table , listening to some fine Irish singing and having an iPad on the table with everyone laughing at your posts as well as others, it's even more sad not funny reading the text messages coming in from all sorts including City staff saying how funny it was, in fact I forget to reply to them saying it's sad not funny , bugger off!

So how much fun/sadness did you have in your bedroom Baker , hope you didn't get your keyboard too sticky!!

Ciao ciao must fly xxx

What a buzzing social life: Going to the pub with your friends and laughing at posts on a football forum with your friends on an iPad.

I'm jealous, to say the least. :roll:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:37 pm

baker wrote:
Daya wrote:Morning Baker,

Ciao ciao must fly xxx

What a buzzing social life: Going to the pub with your friends and laughing at posts on a football forum with your friends on an iPad.

I'm jealous, to say the least. :roll:

Master Baker, can you please give the pissing wars a rest, for one day, eh?

Think I preferred you when you were running between boards trying to play them off against each other...