Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POLICE LOOKING FOR 40 CARDIFF FANS

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Is this the next headline?, will there now be photos all over the Eggo? asking for help in identifying the ( obviously guilty people or their pictures wouldn't be on the front page of the Eggo) suspects.

These people are to be questioned in regard to a violent altercation in a stoke pub, they were seen defending their wives and children and other members of the supporters club from attack and injury rather than run out of the doors and avoid the problem.

Will these people never learn, dragging our clubs good name thru the dirt.It should be a case of every man for himself and get away as quickly as possible, f**k the women and kids what are they doing at the football anyway.

Re: POLICE LOOKING FOR 40 CARDIFF FANS

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Midfield general wrote:After the Portsmouth game I got blasted on here for calling adults taking their kids to catagory 'a' games a piece of disgraceful parenting this time around I will keep my views to myself.

he is being syacastic,why shouldnt i take my kids to games like this, :(

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:07 pm

what happened is this the family pub attacked?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:10 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Is this the next headline?, will there now be photos all over the Eggo? asking for help in identifying the ( obviously guilty people or their pictures wouldn't be on the front page of the Eggo) suspects.

These people are to be questioned in regard to a violent altercation in a stoke pub, they were seen defending their wives and children and other members of the supporters club from attack and injury rather than run out of the doors and avoid the problem.

Will these people never learn, dragging our clubs good name thru the dirt.It should be a case of every man for himself and get away as quickly as possible, f**k the women and kids what are they doing at the football anyway.

I'm not sure you'd find 40 City fans that would WANT to join the police, Gwyn!! A 'thankless' job!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Midfield general wrote:
krab wrote:
Midfield general wrote:After the Portsmouth game I got blasted on here for calling adults taking their kids to catagory 'a' games a piece of disgraceful parenting this time around I will keep my views to myself.

he is being syacastic,why shouldnt i take my kids to games like this, :(

because if something happened to them then you would never forgive yourself.

agreed,and i fully understand what you are saying,but were do we stop,no over 60s,only fit men aloud to go to watch certain games, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Have to agree with Gwyn here. THREE Stoke "fans" attack innocent fans who dare to defend their wives/children?

If this was a rugby incident, we wouldn't even know about it, but as you imply, the Echo will be all over City fans about this, it really make me mad. Sure, we all know that we're no angels, but I'm sick and tired of us being unfairly targetted.

Re the whole taking wives/kids to games, I'm caught in two minds. I've taken my lad to games in the past, and I'd be lying if I didn't admit to being nervous or saying "Vetch? No chance". But, what does it say about us/football if we effectively ban women, children and anyone over the age of 60 on the grounds that they can't look after themselves?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:11 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Is this the next headline?, will there now be photos all over the Eggo? asking for help in identifying the ( obviously guilty people or their pictures wouldn't be on the front page of the Eggo) suspects.

Old Bill Sponsored my Malaysian Franchise FC will be the headline.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:14 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

CRINGE ALERT! I'm too young to be a father, but if I was, and opposite fans raided our bar, heads would be rolling!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:02 pm

For f**k sake IRONY ALERT can't people see that I'm taking the piss, I take my wife an son to most matches, what I'm saying in sarcastic terms for the thickos out there is, even if your with your wife and kids and they are attacked, you defend them at your peril, because by defending them ,you then become the guilty party in the eyes of some.

Did any of you go to Portsmouth, 30 Pompey yobs kicking the shit out of three of our fans one of ours a grandfather over 60, one of our buses stops to stop this attack, and four of our lads are now looking at jail for helping.

What you must do if you see someone getting attacked raped or otherwise keep moving otherwise you are putting yourself at risk of arrest, what did David Cameron say about encouraging have a go heroes ..................... Yeh have a go and get locked up for your trouble.

can't believe this went over some people's heads.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:09 pm

HAHA even i saw you were taking the piss gwyn, and im the thickest on here :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

thing is all these doo-gooders, people who hate trouble, people like ccmb, people who complain about our rep etc etc are the people who go through life looking over thier shoulder, they think thier shitty little lives are so perfect, never get into any kinda of trouble, bury thier heads in the sand , would run at any given oppertunity yet call themselfs men .......and if it was thier coach in portsmouth, they would have carried on driving! FACT!

too many poof's these days :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Gob smacked :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:49 pm

I am not surprised Gwyn...most messageboards are the same...the sad part is that people defending themselves or weaker people in their group end up being punished.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Ben wrote:HAHA even i saw you were taking the piss gwyn, and im the thickest on here :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

thing is all these doo-gooders, people who hate trouble, people like ccmb, people who complain about our rep etc etc are the people who go through life looking over thier shoulder, they think thier shitty little lives are so perfect, never get into any kinda of trouble, bury thier heads in the sand , would run at any given oppertunity yet call themselfs men .......and if it was thier coach in portsmouth, they would have carried on driving! FACT!

Grow up fella 8-)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:27 pm

i take it they have the 3 stoke fans? Maybe the bull needs to be taken by the horns here. The police have a DUTY to protect the public dont they? I know this a joke when it comes to CCFC fans mind. The group in the pub should take out a prosecution themselves against the 3 sttacking stoke idiots....stand united as a force and dont let the poilce intimidate a few by trying to get prosecutions against city fans. Any normal human being would do anything to protect their misses and kids....amazed that OB dont see this.... :roll:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 pm

goats wrote:i take it they have the 3 stoke fans? Maybe the bull needs to be taken by the horns here. The police have a DUTY to protect the public dont they? I know this a joke when it comes to CCFC fans mind. The group in the pub should take out a prosecution themselves against the 3 sttacking stoke idiots....stand united as a force and dont let the poilce intimidate a few by trying to get prosecutions against city fans. Any normal human being would do anything to protect their misses and kids....amazed that OB dont see this.... :roll:

OB are useless when it comes to anything CCFC, look at the way they handled our game at QPR. What's this about over 60's then ? I'll fight any f---er!!!!!!!!!!!!

:old: :ayatollah: :old:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 pm

:old: :old: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Ben wrote:HAHA even i saw you were taking the piss gwyn, and im the thickest on here :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

why quote CCMB? You are a little bit obsessed with slating that board at every oppportunity, but as you said earlier, you are one of the thickest on here.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:27 pm

As Harry Hill says !! FIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:46 pm

Remember the fuss after Wolves, when the hoolies had to defend the families who were getting attacked then!

People seem to think that if only families and shirt wearing scarfers traveled away then they would have no bother at away games, un-fortunately that aint the case.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Our rivals throughout the league have habit of having supporters who want to bring some of our innocents into the action. QPR was obviously quite tame, but they were willing to bring children, oaps etc into it - cowardly actions. As were Stoke.

I am sick of the brave amongst our support being labelled as hooligans or louts for having the moral fibre to defend their fellow fans - this is something that should be congratulated, not penalised. I am just proud that our fans don't seem to lower themselves to the level of others :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 pm

BigGwynram wrote:For f**k sake IRONY ALERT can't people see that I'm taking the piss, I take my wife an son to most matches, what I'm saying in sarcastic terms for the thickos out there is, even if your with your wife and kids and they are attacked, you defend them at your peril, because by defending them ,you then become the guilty party in the eyes of some.

Did any of you go to Portsmouth, 30 Pompey yobs kicking the shit out of three of our fans one of ours a grandfather over 60, one of our buses stops to stop this attack, and four of our lads are now looking at jail for helping.

What you must do if you see someone getting attacked raped or otherwise keep moving otherwise you are putting yourself at risk of arrest, what did David Cameron say about encouraging have a go heroes ..................... Yeh have a go and get locked up for your trouble.

can't believe this went over some people's heads.

Light up a zoot and chill ya'self! :lol: :lol:
I know you're being sarcastic, I'm agreeing with you, all I'm saying is it's cringeworthy too think that certain people have opinions such as this!
Yes I was at pompey, and the pasting was well deserved :ayatollah: