Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy assault

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Iv was told this morning that bellamy assaulted a panteg lad last night in Cardiff. The person who told me is a member of my family. And good friends with the lad who got punched in the face, also the panteg lad is related to two coppers and has reported it to the police so doesn't bode well. I just like to say I hope its all bollocks but I doubt it, just thought I would share this with u before u see it in the paper.

Re: Bellamy assault

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 pm

cwmbranbluebird wrote:Iv was told this morning that bellamy assaulted a panteg lad last night in Cardiff. The person who told me is a member of my family. And good friends with the lad who got punched in the face, also the panteg lad is related to two coppers and has reported it to the police so doesn't bode well. I just like to say I hope its all bollocks but I doubt it, just thought I would share this with u before u see it in the paper.

You just thought you'd like to share it with people here before it makes the papers in blissful ignorance the local media take their stories from here, hmmm?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:07 pm

nerd wrote:
cwmbranbluebird wrote:Iv was told this morning that bellamy assaulted a panteg lad last night in Cardiff. The person who told me is a member of my family. And good friends with the lad who got punched in the face, also the panteg lad is related to two coppers and has reported it to the police so doesn't bode well. I just like to say I hope its all bollocks but I doubt it, just thought I would share this with u before u see it in the paper.

You just thought you'd like to share it with people here before it makes the papers in blissful ignorance the local media take their stories from here, hmmm?

He is only passing on what he has heard in fairness, I hope it is nonsense though.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:
nerd wrote:

He is only passing on what he has heard in fairness, I hope it is nonsense though.

Yeah, but posting it here is a guarantee the media will be looking into it...

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:13 pm

if thats the case lets tell them about the ospreys smashing up taibach rugby club and assaulting the steward. :o

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:14 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:

if thats the case lets tell them about the ospreys smashing up taibach rugby club and assaulting the steward. :o

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:33 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:

go on then :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:40 pm

and my roadtax run out 9 days ago :o

and i like having sex with hamsters :oops: :oops:but i really cant find out if its illegal ;)

and if he has clouted someone its his own fault that he will get in trouble. football players are not above the law as they all think they are

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:45 pm

If there is no truth in what has been posted then the press will have little or no interest in it.

As Carl said, the guy is only posting what has been heard by some.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:48 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and my roadtax run out 9 days ago :o

and i like having sex with hamsters :oops: :oops:but i really cant find out if its illegal ;)

and if he has clouted someone its his own fault that he will get in trouble. football players are not above the law as they all think they are

My hamster died last year. :(

Anyway, I ended up boiling it with loads of sugar and fruit until it became sticky.

I then buried it in the garden and some flowers grew where I buried it. :o :o

It seems you do get "Tulips from hamster jam" :D

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:49 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:

Correct heard about this earlier this week, not all of them but the majority were disgustingly behaved, some of the players walked out.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:52 pm

theyve been called in for questioning,but surprise surprise all parties including the wru have asked it to swept under the carpet. :shock:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:55 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:theyve been called in for questioning,but surprise surprise all parties including the wru have asked it to swept under the carpet. :shock:

what a surprise

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:01 pm

nerd wrote:

I wish it wasn't true but unfortunately it seems it is. and u would have read it or heard about it whether I made the post or not.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:10 pm

taibach rugby club

Toilets rugby club?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:13 pm

nerd wrote:
Yeah, but posting it here is a guarantee the media will be looking into it...

Nerd, thats beyond the point, if it happened the media are garunteed to get hold of the information and you fully well know the media are biased b@stards against cardiff, so hes telling us what ACTUALLY happened :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 pm

seems to have been accused of assault every week since he joined us

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:24 pm

its normal in wales :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:02 pm

nerd wrote:

If the local press do take this and print it tomorrow they are on very thin legal ground, because anything they do print could very easily prejudice any future proceedings in the case... if there is one.

Part of me hopes they do and Bellamy/the police/ the club take them to the cleaners for being the shambolic plagiarists that they are.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:07 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:

What's this all about then?? :twisted:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 pm

Bellamy back in cardiff.TO BRING THE SOUL CREW BACK. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:16 pm

earnieblue wrote:Bellamy back in cardiff.TO BRING THE SOUL CREW BACK. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: