Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff international airport my arse

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:34 pm

What a joke , instead of travelling up the m4 to gatwick or stanstead , took the Cardiff option via Dublin,

Surprise surprise delayed and will probably have been quicker to make the drive ,

Re: Cardiff international airport my arse

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Daya wrote:What a joke , instead of travelling up the m4 to gatwick or stanstead , took the Cardiff option via Dublin,

Surprise surprise delayed and will probably have been quicker to make the drive ,

Migh not be the airports fault though Sreve - could be the airline

Where are you going incidentally ( no that I'm nosey of course!!i

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
Daya wrote:What a joke , instead of travelling up the m4 to gatwick or stanstead , took the Cardiff option via Dublin,

Denmark , then China mate

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:49 pm

Daya wrote:
Elwood Blues wrote:

Denmark , then China mate

Enjoy yourself

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Daya wrote:, took the Cardiff option via Dublin,

Ah see, that's where you went wrong, should've gone through Wenvoe then Barry, going to Dublin first is taking the long way :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:59 pm

My god, somebody got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Both occasions I've been to China, I've gone via Helsinki from Heathrow - excellent prices from Finnair and only an hour wait in Finland for an overnight flight.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:49 pm

Lol lol , loved the replies lol, certainly helps faking sitting here on the iPad !

It's a bit of a trip, staying in Dublin tonight ( furniture meeting tonight hopefully ig get there lol)

Denmark 2 flights Dublin to Copenhagen ( football meeting there). Then some place I can't spell lol that's not f*cking hard ,

Then china to Moscow with good old aero flot and some military pilots to Beijing ( factory meeting) And then homeward via amsterdam to Cardiff International lol lol .

No time for any fun, that's if I get out of Cardiff lol

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Cardiff airport is a joke alround. Shit location, shit prices and shit choice of destinations.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Aer Arran to Dublin not the most reliable service in the world (even thought its painted in Aer Lingus livery.)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:03 pm

ridofrid wrote:Aer Arran to Dublin not the most reliable service in the world (even thought its painted in Aer Lingus livery.)

Lol now you tell me lol, don't worry at 9 quid a round there's no vat increase at Cardiff international - honest the poster says so!!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:16 pm

Daya wrote:
ridofrid wrote:Aer Arran to Dublin not the most reliable service in the world (even thought its painted in Aer Lingus livery.)

Lol now you tell me lol, don't worry at 9 quid a round there's no vat increase at Cardiff international - honest the poster says so!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aer Arran have only just come out of a chapter 11 type scenario, to protect them from creditors, just hope the pilot's wages went in on time this month and that the riddler hasn't been acting as a consultant.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 pm

ridofrid wrote:
Daya wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aer Arran have only just come out of a chapter 11 type scenario, to protect them from creditors, just hope the pilot's wages went in on time this month and that the riddler hasn't been acting as a consultant.

Ha ha ..... Well he's just landing so I hope he's Irish and wants to go home tonight!!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:22 pm

Just found out the reason for the delay. He got lost !!

Have a good trip mate !

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Lol cheers mate !