Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO CARL/ANNIS - WOODGATE TOMORROW?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:38 pm

FAO Carl or Annis

Any truth that Woodgate will be a City player tomorrow?

Re: WOODGATE TOMORROW?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm

He will be signing tomorrow....

Re: FAO CARL/ANNIS - WOODGATE TOMORROW?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Anyone know the last time this sick note played?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Stewart wrote:Anyone know the last time this sick note played?

Yes DJ wants him and In My Opinion, Ive had enough of Big Injury prone Names.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Why not try this guy ?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31988&p=296019#p296019

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Stewart wrote:Anyone know the last time this sick note played?

Yes DJ wants him and In My Opinion, Ive had enough of Big Injury prone Names.

November 2009 i think when spurs beat wigan 9 1 :lol: :lol: another massive gamble and risk

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:57 pm

The rest of the Championship would be up in arms if we managed to pull of a loan deal for Richards. :lol:

I'm not sure on Woodgate myself but we are desperate in that position at the moment.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:59 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:The rest of the Championship would be up in arms if we managed to pull of a loan deal for Richards. :lol:

I'm not sure on Woodgate myself but we are desperate in that position at the moment.

But would he be fit enough to play .

Re: WOODGATE TOMORROW?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Blooballoon wrote:He will be signing tomorrow....

My father who is one of the chief stewards at CDs is training today and apparently woody was at the blues game Friday.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Surely his fitness will be part of the clause when we sign him on loan.

Redknapp seems to think he has a future at Spurs or he would of been released awhile ago. If he was for sale alot of premiership clubc would be desperate to take him on.

The whole move as a loan should have very little risk for us. We get a quality CB with loads of experience and if he gets injured he goes back to Spurs.

Fingers crossed they can do a deal.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Rich wrote:Surely his fitness will be part of the clause when we sign him on loan.

Redknapp seems to think he has a future at Spurs or he would of been released awhile ago. If he was for sale alot of premiership clubc would be desperate to take him on.

The whole move as a loan should have very little risk for us. We get a quality CB with loads of experience and if he gets injured he goes back to Spurs.

oK if we sign him, but we can't RELY on him. it would have to be Woodgate + 1 other.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:The rest of the Championship would be up in arms if we managed to pull of a loan deal for Richards. :lol:

But would he be fit enough to play .

If we got Woodgate then I would expect DJ to get another CB in as well.

If the rumours are true that he is willing to let Gyepes go to Palace then we will definitely need two CB's in.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:10 pm

i doubt he will come to be honest. prob get injured anyway

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:27 pm

guys id be well happy if we signed him...when fit hes class and until he got injured at spurs he was a regular and there was talk of an england call up again....a half fit woodgate is better than hudson and gypes ...we need a good experienced cb to keep our back 4 solid ,hed do it .....fingers crossed on this.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Rich wrote:Surely his fitness will be part of the clause when we sign him on loan.

oK if we sign him, but we can't RELY on him. it would have to be Woodgate + 1 other.

Good point that I didn't consider. Just comes down to if they think he will stay fit. He has got a few weeks to prove his fitness.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:59 pm

have just received a text from a pretty reliable source that Gyepes is definitely off to Palace and Woodgate is coming on loan.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Bluebird1962 wrote:have just received a text from a pretty reliable source that Gyepes is definitely off to Palace and Woodgate is coming on loan.

:lol: :lol: :lol: here we go which source is that brown red bbq chilli?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 pm

on a kebab - all of them ;)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:03 pm

What about Sol Campell?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:What about Sol Campell?

gypes can turn faster than that whale.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Big risk for me, if Gyepes goes to palace for rest of season and woody gets injured and sent back we are a man down

Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 pm

welshjon wrote:

With Woodgate's injury potential I'd assume (hope) both deals are short term so both can be called back

Big risk for me, if Gyepes goes to palace for rest of season and woody gets injured and sent back we are a man down

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

He would probably injure his index finger signing the loan agreement FFS !!!! :lol:
Leave him where he is,we have enough crocks already.