Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy to be interviewed tomo by old bill

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:19 pm

The poster on here is correct a mate in the force checked it out , he's lamped a chief inspectors son ,

he got away with a chair smashing over head incident couple of weeks ago as he owned the pub and wedged the lad in but it's a bit hard getting off smacking a coppers lad !

Re: Bellamy to be interviewed tomo by old bill

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Not a Wise move by Bellamy

If true, of course.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Daya wrote:The poster on here is correct a mate in the force checked it out , he's lamped a chief inspectors son ,

he got away with a chair smashing over head incident couple of weeks ago as he owned the pub and wedged the lad in but it's a bit hard getting off smacking a coppers lad !

Thought u were on a plane Steve? Nope just the pop :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 pm

If it really is the chieff inspectors son./...we might not be seeing bellamy again this season :roll:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:38 pm

If any of this is true, why does Bellamy keep pressing the self destruct button ?

Is it the booze ?

Is he unstable ?

Anger management issues ?

Does anyone REALLY know why he keeps getting himself in the shit ?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Could it be he is just simply a tw*t of a man off the pitch?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:40 pm

What I think is, the bloke who got lamped started it but cause his "daddy" is a chief inspector he can say "oh yea he started it" ughhhh....this world is so corrupt these days...speaking of corrupt whats blatter up to these days? :D

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:40 pm

Or, it could be that people give him grief all the time?

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:43 pm

piroteczz wrote:Could it be he is just simply a tw*t of a man off the pitch?

:lol: prob not far wrong there

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 pm

I'm not one to know people, but this is def true. Was going to post earlier but didn't bother as we all know what a cock Bellamy is. Happened in chip alley, friend of a friend asked him for autograph and joked about having a race which led to Bellamy chinning him. Couldnt have fancied his chances with his knees perhaps. Said friend then got him in a headlock only to be set upon by his cage fighting bouncer(s). Don't need this or any other incident to convince me otherwise, the guy is a first prize prick who sooner or later is going to come unstuck. I suppose picking a fight with a high ranking police officers son allied with his record is a good start to him receiving some long awaited justice.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Saying that hes a tw*t on the pitch if your playing against him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Why are most blaming Bellamy without knowing the facts.

We are always told on here that that there are two sides to every story when our fans are allegedly doing their hoolie thing somewhere in the UK.

It could be some rugby supporting kid (of a rugby supporting copper) who thinks he is untouchable due to daddy, so he winds up the nearest (short fused) football player.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Like it by t way croesy!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:48 pm

??

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:50 pm

You're a wise man croesy!

As for those defending him, how many more instances do u need before u conclude he's either exceedingly unfortunate and t victim of countless of coincidences or that he's a complete cock.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:51 pm

i see

Well done

Thank you

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:58 pm

saladthedragon wrote:You're a wise man croesy!

As for those defending him, how many more instances do u need before u conclude he's either exceedingly unfortunate and t victim of countless of coincidences or that he's a complete cock.

A bit like our unfortunate fans who are always being misunderstood.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:speaking of corrupt whats blatter up to these days? :D

Nothing much really, he's just finalising his plan of Global Domination and the Destruction of World Football, as you do.....

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:07 pm

he's a hothead both on and off the pitch..... otherwise he would pay someone to take care of these matters :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Or could it be some cocky chief inspectors knob of a son is pissed up harassed him and wound him up?????? :roll: :roll:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 pm

rsblue wrote:Or could it be some cocky chief inspectors knob of a son is pissed up harassed him and wound him up?????? :roll: :roll:

now that wouldnt surprise me at all :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

piroteczz wrote:Could it be he is just simply a tw*t of a man off the pitch?

And on it :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:16 pm

I bet there are a number of sad gits who go out and see a celeb and try to wind them up to get reaction and then flog their story.

Celebs such as CB should control themselves but sometimes the provocation is too much and they flip.

Just remember he hasnt been charged and if he does get nicked he is innocent until proven guilty

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:28 pm

I`ll have to remember to take a pen with me next time im on chip alley pissed up you never know who you can harass i mean bump in to there ;) , be honest it must piss him off sometimes :roll:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:46 pm

If its in chip alley there's cctv everywhere. If he's guilty or innocent we'll soon know.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Yeah he may be on cctv clipping the guy , but do you really think he would react for nothing cctv wont prove that :roll:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

As salad and croesy have said, not a wise move ;)

Chief superintendents son. Bellers was a nob by all accounts and those sticking up for him obviously don't know what hes like. Lad plays for my local team so a footy fan. Salads account is spot on

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Loads of celebs are targetted but the difference is that Bellers doesn't appear to have the sense to walk away and ignore it (Like other celebs would).

He does appear to get involved in situations like this on a regular basis!!!

:roll:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:09 pm

true im afraid :oops:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:03 am

Bluemovie wrote:As salad and croesy have said, not a wise move ;)

Chief superintendents son. Bellers was a nob by all accounts and those sticking up for him obviously don't know what hes like. Lad plays for my local team so a footy fan. Salads account is spot on

When this started off the bloke had some relatives who were in the police. Then he's a Chief Inspectors son

Npw He's a Chief Suoerintendant's son

;Does anyone actually know what really happenned?????