Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bellamy to be interviewed tomo by old bill

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:01 am

I sort of like the idea of knocking out a gobby Police Chief Inspectors son.....

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:10 pm

The victim of the assault was hospitalised with a fractured elbow and facial wounds while a friend of his took a right kicking too. Be interesting to see what happens, but it's about time Bellamy was treated as he should be, like any other thug, rather than being able to throw money at situations to get him off the hook. Given who he has attacked this tim, this may be such a time.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 pm

I knew about this, and to be honest if somone spoke to me and said the things to me like they did to bellers, id smash a chair over thier head too

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:51 pm

I know I'll probably get banned for this but why do you all see topics coming in as negative? Like you claim Bellamy is a tw*t off the field. He's the only premier league footballer who has a successful foundation. He's so passionate as well and the way he spoke in the 13 minute interview showing how much he cared about Wales and Cardiff City Football Club. People claim he's a tw*t on the field but he shows guts and determination. When I have kids I'll be proud to have said "yeah I saw Craig Bellamy play for his home town club and captain his country"

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:53 pm

CardiffCityFan1996 wrote:I know I'll probably get banned for this but why do you all see topics coming in as negative? Like you claim Bellamy is a tw*t off the field. He's the only premier league footballer who has a successful foundation. He's so passionate as well and the way he spoke in the 13 minute interview showing how much he cared about Wales and Cardiff City Football Club. People claim he's a tw*t on the field but he shows guts and determination. When I have kids I'll be proud to have said "yeah I saw Craig Bellamy play for his home town club and captain his country"

Yeah but he is still a tw*t off the field. Ask the Cardiff lads he offered out whilst playing for Wales.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:58 pm

saladthedragon wrote:friend of a friend asked him for autograph and joked about having a race which led to Bellamy chinning him

Would you really hit someone for asking him to give you a race? Something not right here

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:01 pm

piroteczz wrote:Could it be he is just simply a tw*t of a man off the pitch?

your not far wrong there, me n nantgarwblue met him one season when he played for liverpool, he used to train with the city lads up on the uni playing fields, all i wanted was a photo and coz it took more than 10 seconds to set the camera up, he mouthed off
" come on fella, your taking forever, there's others here want one too " (about 3 people 1 of them nantgarwblue) in the end i didnt take the photo and said f**k it, aint liked the bloke since.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:29 pm

In fairness to Bellers, when I was at The Vales with my g/son he was great. Took time out for pics of himself with g/son and even took a pic of me, g/son and keogh. I suppose he is like most people in life, has his good and bad days and just one of them obnoxious people who cant handle drink.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Met the guy in players lounge at Cardiff v Leeds game few years back, it was at the time when he was suspended for clubbing Riise. Asked him for autograph for my mate's little boy and he said 'f**k off cant you see I'm eating' Which would be fair enough but his 'food' happened to be a bag of crisps!!!!!!!!!!

I said to him no wonder no fucker likes you, and my mate Jay had to get in between us. Rate the guy as a player, but off the field he is a cock. When he's with Bish he's f*cking worse

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 pm

piroteczz wrote:Could it be he is just simply a tw*t of a man off the pitch?

SPOT ON.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:15 pm

CardiffCityFan1996 wrote:I know I'll probably get banned for this but why do you all see topics coming in as negative? Like you claim Bellamy is a tw*t off the field. He's the only premier league footballer who has a successful foundation. He's so passionate as well and the way he spoke in the 13 minute interview showing how much he cared about Wales and Cardiff City Football Club. People claim he's a tw*t on the field but he shows guts and determination. When I have kids I'll be proud to have said "yeah I saw Craig Bellamy play for his home town club and captain his country"

Hi Craig! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:32 pm

saladthedragon wrote:I'm not one to know people, but this is def true. Was going to post earlier but didn't bother as we all know what a cock Bellamy is. Happened in chip alley, friend of a friend asked him for autograph and joked about having a race which led to Bellamy chinning him. Couldnt have fancied his chances with his knees perhaps. Said friend then got him in a headlock only to be set upon by his cage fighting bouncer(s). Don't need this or any other incident to convince me otherwise, the guy is a first prize prick who sooner or later is going to come unstuck. I suppose picking a fight with a high ranking police officers son allied with his record is a good start to him receiving some long awaited justice.

Have spoken with one of the boys today who was there who confirmed everything above. When I probed about the possibility of some goading going on, I was told on the contrary the boys (most of who I know personally) were in if not complete awe, certainly complete admiration and respect for him. Indeed, my friend who I was speaking to actually said most of the group started walking away as "he probably gets bothered all the time so thought we'd give him some peace." They are completely shocked by this and found it surreal.

They also mentioned that having called the police straight away, they were reluctant to do anything at all. Indeed, it was only as they were walking away that the victim having sought advice (and I say that not cryptically but literally) and knowing what to say to the police (and do you now who my daddy is wasn't it) did they begrudgingly react. It makes you wonder how many incidents that don't see the light of day Bellamy is involved in and bearing in mind how many we know about that's frightening.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Bellamy is a LEGEND and playing for OUR beloved city!!!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 pm

WTF is a professional athlete doing down Chip Alley???

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:54 am

Well? Did he get nicked for clocking the lad?

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:17 am

Any takers?

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:41 am

I have never used this site before and don't intend to use again. I am not a cardif fan or much of a football fan either in truth.

Clearly there are alot of rumors flying around about the attack on sat night, not helped by various newspapers printing a totally in accurate story. For some reason someone has decided to attempt to get over that Bellamy was attacked in attempted to try and mitigate the fall out which will come.

This was not 5 thugs attacking Bellamy far from it. It was a group of young lads, not 5 either,( all of whom have no previous) out celebrating with a friend. They say a footballer, as as footballers themselves who they respected! They approached as fans (only 2 members of group approached) and started a conversation and attempted to discuss football with Bellamy. For some reason he tool offence and started throwing punches at the young lads and his "pal" followed in with another attack

There was no provication and bellamy continued to chase some of lads up and the chippy lane

Hopefully all of this will be on one of the many CCTV cameras and the truth will come. You can't attack people for no reason and believe u are free to do so because u are famous. Hopefully when the truth is out as much coverage will begiven to it as the false stories printed so far.

As if was put the following day all anyone was shocked as they all thought he was a nice guy that had previously been attacked by the press. What is wrong with approaching a footballing hero to let him know how good you think he is? Why does that deserve to be punched?

Everyone can make their own minds up about what happened but hopefully the truth will be shown in black and wht on CCTV.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 am

surely he must of been provoked in some way even if he did bite easily

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:49 am

saladthedragon wrote:
saladthedragon wrote:I'm not one to know people, but this is def true. Was going to post earlier but didn't bother as we all know what a cock Bellamy is. Happened in chip alley, friend of a friend asked him for autograph and joked about having a race which led to Bellamy chinning him. Couldnt have fancied his chances with his knees perhaps. Said friend then got him in a headlock only to be set upon by his cage fighting bouncer(s). Don't need this or any other incident to convince me otherwise, the guy is a first prize prick who sooner or later is going to come unstuck. I suppose picking a fight with a high ranking police officers son allied with his record is a good start to him receiving some long awaited justice.

Have spoken with one of the boys today who was there who confirmed everything above. When I probed about the possibility of some goading going on, I was told on the contrary the boys (most of who I know personally) were in if not complete awe, certainly complete admiration and respect for him. Indeed, my friend who I was speaking to actually said most of the group started walking away as "he probably gets bothered all the time so thought we'd give him some peace." They are completely shocked by this and found it surreal.

They also mentioned that having called the police straight away, they were reluctant to do anything at all. Indeed, it was only as they were walking away that the victim having sought advice (and I say that not cryptically but literally) and knowing what to say to the police (and do you now who my daddy is wasn't it) did they begrudgingly react. It makes you wonder how many incidents that don't see the light of day Bellamy is involved in and bearing in mind how many we know about that's frightening.

Playing devil's advocate, they are hardly likely to admit to you they started anything, are they?

As you said, CCTV would show what really happened.

Much like those defending Bellamy, you've only heard one side.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Im not supprised if bellamy done this humm golf club hmmm but hes rich so will get away with it.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Yeah but you've all got to think, how many other lads have a punch up in Chippy Alley/anywhere else every Saturday night - it happens weekly.
Yes hes a footballer and yes he should be a role model, but I wonder how many of you criticising him have had a drunken punch up after one too many on a Saturday night. Not many of you will be able to say you haven't.