Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why not curtis davies

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm

he isnt in villas 25 man squad had a great spell at leicester and is now back at villa!! why dont dj give it a go to get him on loan even perhaps sign on a perm as he's obviously surplus to requirement at villa now!!

Any views or even news on curits davies?

Re: why not curtis davies

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Just shows if the malaysians are willing to finance woodgate they'll pay wages but not transfer fees and I think Curtis Davies would cost a few bob!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:36 pm

brewer918 wrote:he isnt in villas 25 man squad had a great spell at leicester and is now back at villa!! why dont dj give it a go to get him on loan even perhaps sign on a perm as he's obviously surplus to requirement at villa now!!

i would love him in a cardiff shirt :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:38 pm

brewer918 wrote:he isnt in villas 25 man squad had a great spell at leicester and is now back at villa!! why dont dj give it a go to get him on loan even perhaps sign on a perm as he's obviously surplus to requirement at villa now!!

He would be my first choice signing over anyone we been linked with. 25/26 full of pace and plenty of premiership experience under his belt.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 pm

Would be delighted with Curtis Davies! He's obviously for loan, already proves he's willing to play in the Championship and we are desperate for a CB.....perfect match all round

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Is that his real name or is it Carl Davies. 8-)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:52 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Is that his real name or is it Carl Davies. 8-)

deffenitely not we would have had an update by now!!

Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Is that his real name or is it Carl Davies. 8-)

Would that mean that our own informed hack is really Curtis Curtis ?