Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Who Is A Silly Boy Then ?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:carl we have all tried to tell you :lol: :lol: :lol:

ALL???? :roll: :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:59 am

I thought that DJ was scraping the barrel with some of his latest excuses, but this one is top drawer. When it comes to arse covering excuses, DJ is truly an expert.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:19 am

i do wonder after reading some of dj's remarks, what on earth was going through your mind ? :?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:56 am

carlccfc wrote:Dave Jones, I defend you as the manager to take this team to promotion all the time and even when others have swayed I have remained steadfast. Even after the recent let down at Watford I was among just 3 out of 51 on the supporters coach who wanted you to still remain in charge.

But what I cannot defend is your recent comments stating "I probably lost Andy O'Brien because the famous message boards and everything else alerted Leeds that we were talking to him, and we probably could have signed him on the day, but they stepped in and took him away from us. But we'll just keep looking."

Not being funny Dave but Andy O'Brien was quite honest about the whole situation in an interview he gave to the Yorkshire Post regarding him signing for Leeds permanently.

O'Brien said: "I tried to do things the right way and I didn't mess about behind anyone's back. I've been up front all the way through and when Cardiff came in with an offer, the first thing I did was ring Leeds and tell them exactly what the deal was.

"There was a bit of toing and froing and I said 'if you offer me what Cardiff have offered, then I'll sign'.

Carl you know Dave will say, I never said it was any one message Board! I just say Message boards!
Cos He never said the words Cardiff MB. I my self always thought Dave was the man for the job , but he some times put things as ME ! ( DJ ) against the rest, if you know what I mean Carl

Don't think it was the ' Famous Message boards ' Dave, maybe just maybe, the deal was not quite right for him otherwise Andy may have signed on the day.

The irony is DJ thought that O'Brien was ' in the bag ' and he set a deal up with Palace for Gabor but O'Brien decides to stay at Leeds and Palace sack George Burley and the Gabor deal goes down the pan and he has not seen the bench since let alone the starting line up.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

To tell the truth if it was Carl's post that alerted Leeds about the potential deal I'm bloody glad it was posted.

Never wanted him anyway and nor did anyone I've spoken too. Looked distinctly average in the game against us.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Who will Dave Jones Blame Next Week, he is running out of people to Blame :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:19 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32063 :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 pm

Are Cardiff the only club with a message board with similar information? I highly doubt that. Leeds were more likley alerted to the fact he wasn't training with them or Bolton. If that's even the case at all.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:34 pm

RFMH wrote:Are Cardiff the only club with a message board with similar information? I highly doubt that. Leeds were more likley alerted to the fact he wasn't training with them or Bolton. If that's even the case at all.

Jones is starting to look a complete idiot with his stupid comments lately, if he wants to meet Carl a meeting can surely be arranged :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Carl has 3 different meetings with the Club this afternoon and tonight, We can fit you in tomorrow Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Annis better watch out theres a new author in in the amazon top 10

this is puerlly the view of myself and not the view of the board, its owner or administrators :D

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:44 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:Annis better watch out theres a new author in in the amazon top 10

this is puerlly the view of myself and not the view of the board, its owner or administrators :D

:lol:

Good one Andy :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 pm

I BELIEVE HE HAS ANOTHER ONE TOO :o

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:50 pm

There we go found it, down in the low 50's never be as good as yours annis :D

Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 pm

IF people stopped posting on this MB, the back page of the Echo would be a blank page!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm

" Carl but he won the Algarve Cup!!"
. That conversation had me in stitches as well :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:34 pm

jackland_bluebird wrote:
" Carl but he won the Algarve Cup!!"
. That conversation had me in stitches as well :lol: :ayatollah:

Said to Carl in the pub that was the quote of the day, cracking response :lol:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:13 am

Jones, I think your better of just Concentrating on Promotion and Stop these Silly Rants.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:29 am

i seem to dislike jones more every day really fed up of him, the whole situation is starting to bore me now hes so predictable whether in the media or with his tactics on the field.

He Needs to Remember he is the Manager of OUR club not his club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:27 am

CCFCBULL wrote:However, there are so many managers out there who are open and honest about transfer targets, Harry Redknapp is the best EG.

LMFAO, Redknapp is the worst manager for tapping up players... yet the FA never do anything about it.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:29 am

RFMH wrote:Are Cardiff the only club with a message board with similar information? I highly doubt that. Leeds were more likley alerted to the fact he wasn't training with them or Bolton. If that's even the case at all.

No, Leeds were told by O'Brien himself, as his interview with the Yorkshire Post confirms. He told them of our interest and offer, asked them to match it.

If they hadn't, he'd have been here.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:44 pm

http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cg ... e=1#124589 :lol: :lol: