Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

come in peace

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi all, hope i am not going to get slated by you all, firstly may i say i am sorry to the individuals who had to endure the mindless idiots in the power league yesterday, secondly not all us Stoke fans are like that.
Well done to you yesterday by the way, you played well first half and defended well the second half, mind you that is not our first choice team obviously and to me it seemed a few of our players were not interested yesterday. The atmoshphere was dead really also apart from you of course to be honest the Brit is no where near as loud this year as it was in previous seasons, but usually when its a capacity crowd it can still be the loudest in the league at times. i don't know what happened after but hope that everyone was safe and the police did not take things out on innocent supporters.
my question is i really want to attend the replay but am not sure as i do not want any hassle, are official coaches to your place a safe bet at all or will i still get trouble. If you can help then many thanks..

tpscfc

Re: come in peace

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:42 pm

tpscfc wrote:Hi all, hope i am not going to get slated by you all, firstly may i say i am sorry to the individuals who had to endure the mindless idiots in the power league yesterday, secondly not all us Stoke fans are like that.
Well done to you yesterday by the way, you played well first half and defended well the second half, mind you that is not our first choice team obviously and to me it seemed a few of our players were not interested yesterday. The atmoshphere was dead really also apart from you of course to be honest the Brit is no where near as loud this year as it was in previous seasons, but usually when its a capacity crowd it can still be the loudest in the league at times. i don't know what happened after but hope that everyone was safe and the police did not take things out on innocent supporters.
my question is i really want to attend the replay but am not sure as i do not want any hassle, are official coaches to your place a safe bet at all or will i still get trouble. If you can help then many thanks..

tpscfc

fair play :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

tpscfc wrote:Hi all, hope i am not going to get slated by you all, firstly may i say i am sorry to the individuals who had to endure the mindless idiots in the power league yesterday, secondly not all us Stoke fans are like that.

tpscfc

Since the move to the Cardiff City Stadium i have not witnessed any trouble.

Should be fine.
:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Doubt you will get any trouble to be honest, police have it all under control.

Some of our fans are to be blamed just as much as yours mate, all they had to do was leave the ground and get on the coaches. Looking forward to the replay as I really enjoyed the day out at Stoke, should be another decent game.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:46 pm

HI tpcfc, you are always going to get idiots who are more interested in fighting than the game, as we both know :oops:

Lets hope the replay goes off with out incident and of course a CCFC win ;)

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Thanks guys feel a little more at ease now, it seemed like alot of the little idiots for us were out in force yesterday, just a shame they get the decent supporters a bad name.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:52 pm

official coach will take you straight to the away end avoiding any trouble ;)
safe as fella :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm

tpscfc wrote:Thanks guys feel a little more at ease now, it seemed like alot of the little idiots for us were out in force yesterday, just a shame they get the decent supporters a bad name.

you will be fine honest. should be a cracker :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:56 pm

The only fight iv seen since moving to ccs was between 2 city fans in one of those posh boxes a couple of weeks ago not sure who it was against.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Did you hear anything of your supporters that attacked the Pub with the supporters club members were in. Women and Children were scattered everywhere. Now that does not remind me of Stoke or there firm for which Cardiff have respect for. but not now.
You will be OK that's for sure the new CCS is safe as houses enjoy the replay but not to much :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Welcome to the forum. Its Probably one of the safest grounds in the country now, if you travel by coach you won't even see a Cardiff fan until you get into the ground.

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Did you hear anything of your supporters that attacked the Pub with the supporters club members were in. Women and Children were scattered everywhere. Now that does not remind me of Stoke or there firm for which Cardiff have respect for. but not now.
You will be OK that's for sure the new CCS is safe as houses enjoy the replay but not to much :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

From what i have been reading and hearing is that the power league is usually open to both sets of supporters but mainly home fans use it ,and was not closed to home supporters immedietely yesterday until the Police came in and told Stoke supporters that it was an away pub for the day. Probably some idiots that went in there for a Drink not knowing and started to cause trouble when they found out they couldnt not get one and being ten men with families because they think it normal!! apparently they went into the harvester after and one was covered in blood..To be honest i can't remember what team it was but a month or two ago a load of idiots smashed up a car of an away supporter around that car park.. Oh what great supporters we have !!