Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Woodgate, Shittu, Loovens???

Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Who would you rather?

For me, just because he's fit and has been playing well THIS season, Shittu.

Woodgate would be a gamble, and do we have time and room to gamble?

Re: Woodgate, Shittu, Loovens???

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:12 am

All of the above

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:20 am

Bluebird99 wrote:All of the above

All of them in this window? :o Or you have no preference? 2bh, i'd be happy with any of them. Shittu seems the safest bet for me though.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 am

Why does everyone want to sign someone that keeps saying for the last couple of years he dosen't want to come here. Christ almighty let him go why would we want a passionless player that doesn't want to be here i would rather Gypes and Hudson than Loovens :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Why does everyone want to sign someone that keeps saying for the last couple of years he dosen't want to come here. Christ almighty let him go why would we want a passionless player that doesn't want to be here i would rather Gypes and Hudson than Loovens :evil: :evil: :evil:

Just he's been linked on and off, just like Shittu and Woodgate.

Ive let Loovens go, hence why I would rather Shittu. If Loovens turned around and had enough of being backup for Celtic and wanted to come here, then great he would improve us. However there are better options out there.

Wilson from Liverpool would be quality but I can see him getting a shot with Dagliesh.