Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

off cardiff for a min. seb larsson allowed

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:46 pm

to speak to newcastle. he playes on the right.

could that mean end of routs at Newcastle.

be interesting to see :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: off cardiff for a min. seb larsson allowed

Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:58 pm

I was watching an interview with Alan Pardew the other day and it was interesting to hear him say that he wants a right midfielder that can cross a ball due to their ariel threat from Carroll, Ameobi and Nile Ranger. I'd say that sends a big statement out to Wayne Routledge that he will be the 2nd choice winger.

Personally, I'd already be on the phone to Pardew now trying to sort a deal stating that it depends on Larsson signing. WIN WIN then.

Re: off cardiff for a min. seb larsson allowed

Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:I was watching an interview with Alan Pardew the other day and it was interesting to hear him say that he wants a right midfielder that can cross a ball due to their ariel threat from Carroll, Ameobi and Nile Ranger. I'd say that sends a big statement out to Wayne Routledge that he will be the 2nd choice winger.

Personally, I'd already be on the phone to Pardew now trying to sort a deal stating that it depends on Larsson signing. WIN WIN then.

yea to be honest routs is good champ player, i watched him few times in the prem with newcastle seems not to read prem good as he does with champ, but saying that he prob got have blinding few games now :lol: :lol:

even tho he was prat to us i would love him down here him on right bellers on left bloody hell lol