Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stoke online tickets

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 pm

anyone else having problems booking online, I t says I have my season ticket seat reserverd in the canton, But i want a ticket in 117 or 118 Ninian, when i click on the blocks it says problems return to home and a red circle with exclamation mark in the middle :?

Re: stoke online tickets

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:anyone else having problems booking online, I t says I have my season ticket seat reserverd in the canton, But i want a ticket in 117 or 118 Ninian, when i click on the blocks it says problems return to home and a red circle with exclamation mark in the middle :?

Probably because it is only your season ticket seat that is reserved at the moment, if you want a different seat I imagine you will have to wait until they go on general sale? I may be wrong though? :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:35 pm

Claire wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:anyone else having problems booking online, I t says I have my season ticket seat reserverd in the canton, But i want a ticket in 117 or 118 Ninian, when i click on the blocks it says problems return to home and a red circle with exclamation mark in the middle :?

Probably because it is only your season ticket seat that is reserved at the moment, if you want a different seat I imagine you will have to wait until they go on general sale? I may be wrong though? :ayatollah:

i think season ticket people have until sat to get there tickets if they don't then it general sale on there seats :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Claire wrote:

Thanks Claire thats what I'm thinking might buzz the club tommorow !! looking fwd to crossing over to the Ninian :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:41 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Claire wrote:

i think season ticket people have until sat to get there tickets if they don't then it general sale on there seats :ayatollah:

cheers m8 :ayatollah: