Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NORWICH AWAY - 500 Tickets returned where is our support?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:07 pm

City Returned 500 tickets due to us only selling 400 odd so far. Allocation now 900 shocking!!!!!

This a a massive game and other clubs such as leeds, QPR, Forest will fill it no probs. I know its a tad expense but come on lads support the boys and make some noise. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its a good trip. We took 3000 to Reading on a Tuedsay night ................????

Re: NORWICH AWAY - 500 Tickets returned where is our support?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 pm

I think the ticket price added to the 500 mile round trip may answer the question mate...City took 2,000 to Stoke, loads to Watford and Bristol and its very expensive....

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:12 pm

The price is shocking, I'm actually not surprised people wont buy a ticket

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Don't think miles comes into a good away day city fans have always travelled the distance we taken more to boro and Newcastle in the past...........agreed with ticket price corky £33 joke.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 pm

I think Its called voting with your seat (rather than feet) if they hadn't tried to rip us off a lot more would have traveled, even though it's the other end of the earth we have taken more than 400 on a week night, FACT.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Norwich fans are paying £29, Cardiff fans charged £33.
Have they charged us extra for policing costs?
Perhaps the FSF can find out why away fans at Norwich are charged extra or is it just Cardiff fans? :cry: :cry:
Its about time the supporters stuck up for each other by boycotting these matches.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Me and my 2 boys have been to most away games, but £23 each for a 15yr old and a 12yr old plus mine on top CRAZY PRICE.As much as i hate doing it we are staying home for this 1 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Me and my mate MIGHT BE going despite the rediculous prices. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Norwich fans are paying £29, Cardiff fans charged £33.

anyone know a jack or a weed to ask them ?

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Norwich fans are paying £29, Cardiff fans charged £33.
Perhaps the FSF can find out why away fans at Norwich are charged extra or is it just Cardiff fans? :cry: :cry:
Its about time the supporters stuck up for each other by boycotting these matches.

The cheeky fuckers how can they justify them prices i for one will not be going i just dont agree with it anyhow i'm gonna save up for the jacks and hull away :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:15 pm

CFS wrote:Don't think miles comes into a good away day city fans have always travelled the distance we taken more to boro and Newcastle in the past...........agreed with ticket price corky £33 joke.

Leeds is straight down the M1 and across to Norwich, Forest closer still
QPR away support is shite, but London to Norwich is a piece of piss. My
last trip to Norwich via coach from Cardiff was a classic. But its a hell of
a trek when Norwich are also taking the piss re: price!!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:02 pm

CFS wrote:City Returned 500 tickets due to us only selling 400 odd so far. Allocation now 900 shocking!!!!!

This a a massive game and other clubs such as leeds, QPR, Forest will fill it no probs. I know its a tad expense but come on lads support the boys and make some noise. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Its a good trip. We took 3000 to Reading on a Tuedsay night ................????

Oh f*cking hell no, we'll have mad Delia at us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0 :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:21 pm

CFS wrote:City Returned 500 tickets due to us only selling 400 odd so far. Allocation now 900 shocking!!!!!

been there twice before and cant be bothered with the long trip this season

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm

I'm trying to get time off but this is a long trip and Norwich are extracting the urine with their ticket prices, Particularly if you go as a family group, so I fully understand many giving this one a miss....but they'll be back!! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:06 am

I've done most away games this season but refuse to pay that price it will only be the 5th away Ive missed this season out of 16 league and cup!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 am

Ridiculous prices for Norwich, all procedes must be going to the making of delia smith's next cook book.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:14 am

NLCCFC wrote:Ridiculous prices for Norwich, all procedes must be going to the making of delia smith's next cook book.

agree ridiculous prices, as for delia's book, i would rather read ''no smoke without fire'' :D

Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:08 am

milly44 wrote:
NLCCFC wrote:Ridiculous prices for Norwich, all procedes must be going to the making of delia smith's next cook book.

agree ridiculous prices, as for delia's book, i would rather read ''no smoke without fire'' :D

ha ha ha ha

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 am

We don't get much banter back from Norwich fans. Combine that with the cost of getting there and the length of the journey and it just doesnt come across as an attractive away trip to me. I know its a big game n that but theres only so many away trips some of us can afford in a season. Been Norwich before and would rather save money for another day to be honest. Don't know how many other fans see it the same way as me but thas just the way I feel. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 pm

leeds took 4000 to norwich..

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:55 pm

andy 189 wrote:leeds took 4000 to norwich..

Yes but then Leeds are the biggest club in the whole universe. :)

Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 pm

why did the leeds fans cheer and laugh when the attendance was announced at the game when it was 4-5000 more than u had when we went to elland road ?

Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Are you sure it wasn't nearer 8000? Especially as you only had an allocation of 2400....

Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:57 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Norwich fans are paying £29, Cardiff fans charged £33.

Seems to be the policy now at our place to charge the absolute max possible for away fans. We had a similar thing with QPR a couple of weeks back. Whether this is to reduce the numbers of away fans thus attempting to make CR more hostile or just to generate a few extra quid to clear our debt i don't know

Members prices were £29 - £31, any non member sitting in the home area will pay the same as you guys have to

Good luck for the rest of the season, hope we both overhaul QPha

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:03 pm

absolutely gutted,,,,cant go to the game as mates wont go cause of the high prices :cry: