Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FED UP OF THIS RUMOUR SH*T

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:04 pm

fed up of all the rumours crap going round,vaughan,woodgate,routledge etc etc ......hes signing 2moro,ive seen him here blah blah blah....just wish we,d just post in on here when it was done ......think carl should be the only one to post it as we all know hes spot on....does my head in when we think somethings close and doesnt happen....just would like us to strengthen early for a change instead of sj waiting till the last minute again....lets gets em done early so we can get em settled in and beat the rest in the race.

Re: FED UP OF THIS RUMOUR SH*T

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 pm

starting to annoy me to i agree with you, perhaps carl likes messing with our heads ;)

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:starting to annoy me to i agree with you, perhaps carl likes messing with our heads ;)

I think you misunderstood what he said :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 pm

d20 wrote:fed up of all the rumours crap going round,vaughan,woodgate,routledge etc etc ......hes signing 2moro,ive seen him here blah blah blah....just wish we,d just post in on here when it was done ......think carl should be the only one to post it as we all know hes spot on....does my head in when we think somethings close and doesnt happen....just would like us to strengthen early for a change instead of sj waiting till the last minute again....lets gets em done early so we can get em settled in and beat the rest in the race.

I am not a DJ Fan, But DJ is trying to get All the Players Carl has Said So Far and Hopefully 2 or 3 of them will end up here, SO DJ is Trying and Carls info is Spot on about these players being approached by City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
d20 wrote:fed up of all the rumours crap going round,vaughan,woodgate,routledge etc etc ......hes signing 2moro,ive seen him here blah blah blah....just wish we,d just post in on here when it was done ......think carl should be the only one to post it as we all know hes spot on....does my head in when we think somethings close and doesnt happen....just would like us to strengthen early for a change instead of sj waiting till the last minute again....lets gets em done early so we can get em settled in and beat the rest in the race.

I am not a DJ Fan, But DJ is trying to get All the Players Carl has Said So Far and Hopefully 2 or 3 of them will end up here, SO DJ is Trying and Carls info is Spot on about these players being approached by City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Annis :ayatollah:

carlccfc wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:starting to annoy me to i agree with you, perhaps carl likes messing with our heads ;)

I think you misunderstood what he said :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Yup, just read what he said, I really need to learn to read something fully before replying, ive done it several times on this board :roll: but still maybe carl you do like messing with our heads :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 pm

carls posts a spot on always fair play...hes the man who keeps us in the know which is great....just wish we,d get em in early ish...still as long as we get em.....just read my text i put sj as the manager f**k knows who he is but annis bet you,d rather him than dj !!!....and carl keep up the good work your fast becoming a city legend.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

forgot to say other than woody who are the other cb,s we,re after is shittu one of them...i hope we get 2 in.....or should i just ask dave seeing as he reads it !!..........."um dave any chance you can tell us what centre backs your after" ...dont worry its only a few of us on here ...ssssshhhhhh we wont tell anyone !!!!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Welcome to January. It's transfer rumour season. If you don't like it you can easily log off.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:36 pm

calm down karl if u dont like the post dont respond to it.....annis or carl if we are after woody what percentasge do u think we are to getting him 60-40 ..70-30!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:38 pm

If Carl was the only one posting it wouldn't be a very good message board! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:40 pm

I don't know why some people even bother to read Carl's updates, because all they do is try to belittle him, tear them apart
or just slag him off. (we all know the ones) I for one really enjoy reading them and gaining snippits of info of whats going on. But I couldn't put up with all the shit Carl gets.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:43 pm

smackcentral wrote:I don't know why some people even bother to read Carl's updates, because all they do is try to belittle him, tear them apart
or just slag him off. (we all know the ones) I for one really enjoy reading them and gaining snippits of info of whats going on. But I couldn't put up with all the shit Carl gets.

spot on there sir i ungrateful sods some of them are

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:46 pm

im not slagginf carl off i love his posts im fed up with the others who makes shit up saying they,ve seen this or that player...the only one i believe on here is carl regsrding players....thank god we got him cos hes top notch.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm

D20 I didn't mean that you was slagging him off mate. We know the ones..

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 pm

i wish it wasn't kept for an update
if there is news to tell, just tell it.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:50 pm

and breathe....

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 pm

no probs smackcentral.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:i wish it wasn't kept for an update

Woody, tonight I went back to how I used to do it and that was posting a topic of snippets rather than one update.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Woody, tonight I went back to how I used to do it and that was posting a topic of snippets rather than one update.

:ayatollah:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:55 pm

yeah a bit like Sky Sports news. A rooling banner at the bottom of our screens 'Breaking News' :D

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 pm

d20 wrote:calm down karl if u dont like the post dont respond to it.....annis or carl if we are after woody what percentasge do u think we are to getting him 60-40 ..70-30!

I don't like or dislike. I'm just giving my opinion.

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:12 pm

carlccfc wrote:

the updates are always great carl, but i thought tonight snippits was a pretty good way of doing it!!

Also this topic "fed up of this rumour shit" sorry but welcome to the transfer window, thats what its all about - gossip, rumours, deals not coming off other deals being sealed! we loves it!! :D

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:18 pm

thegoon wrote:If Carl was the only one posting it wouldn't be a very good message board! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:25 pm

smackcentral wrote:yeah a bit like Sky Sports news. A rooling banner at the bottom of our screens 'Breaking News' :D

Carl Sports News :lol:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:32 pm

carlsburg probably the best messenger in the city lol :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: